FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hish, my girlfriend wanna use FS too but we have only one computer and I still want her to be my referral because I ask her many times since last year to join FS but just success. can u give me some advice ?

hish, my girlfriend wanna use FS too but we have only one computer and I still want her to be my referral because I ask her many times since last year to join FS but just success. can u give me some advice ?

If you refer each other you will be banned

Regards,
Marco

P.S.: opening a second account is not permitted

Any news on the Uploads speeds, as they are getting worse everyday, I know that you are saying that the servers are down but they have been down now for nearly a week, and the speeds are terrible. And the only reply I get back when I ask when the problem will be fixed is, in the next couple of days.

I can't login into my account. What happened?

fsn2911.jpg

information

hello I have seen many comments on the ftp and http many more complaining about slow response will not see any support that anyone can respond to being corrected. this should be the question since many users have to thank. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back