FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey genk you can open a ticket and choose affiliate
yesteray , i opened 1 ticket but supporter asked me to send via email fraud@filesonic.com .
Now , i can't open a ticket because while click submit,the web page does not load ( maybe server overload).
I often see Hish online but I feeling he ignored my question . I was upset and not understand why . :(

A quick question,im using an RDP and im premium member but when i try to download i get very low speeds like Free users.I think the problem is the IP,i mean someone else using the same RDP and he has premium account too and that possibly complicates things....Any solution about this? Thanks..

yesteray , i opened 1 ticket but supporter asked me to send via email fraud@filesonic.com .
Now , i can't open a ticket because while click submit,the web page does not load ( maybe server overload).
I often see Hish online but I feeling he ignored my question . I was upset and not understand why . :(

same probs with me.. no reply to ticket..wrote here a couple of times.. but it seems that itz being ignored..and my ticket is quite urgent.. since 24 hours the status of my ticket is "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator. View request history »" i just hope that hish helps me out before itz too late..

@hish.. please look into it..ticket id: #164062

same probs with me.. no reply to ticket..wrote here a couple of times.. but it seems that itz being ignored..and my ticket is quite urgent.. since 24 hours the status of my ticket is "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator. View request history »" i just hope that hish helps me out before itz too late..

@hish.. please look into it..ticket id: #164062

Not ignored... You opened a free ticket.. I dont get those. I said it over 20 times here. You can check the previous pages.

If you are an affiliate, you choose affiliate! If you dont, i dont get the ticket.. It cant get simpler than that!

Also, when it is your fault that your account is hacked, you have to be more patient!

Hish

Last edited:
My stats have froze for 2 hours now, anyone else had a problem today on PPD?

Edit: And it seems it is fine now, 5 minutes after posting this

Last edited:
#hish that last time you responded to my ticket.. i selected free.. but anyways here the new ticket.. #164663 do let me know asap..itz quite urgent

This was because:

a) you told me to check the ticket, so I had to manually find it
b) a support agent assigned the ticket to me (could take longer than usual)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back