FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FS: please unban my IP: 31.31.34.53. Thanks

You better PM him mate if you want to get solved fast.

2i31Eg.png

See those pages, your post will be vanished somewhere and your IP won't get unbanned if you just post here and waiting for them to fix :p

Now fsn having upload issue???

Just tried uploading wu to fsn via RU.. 5 times got error.

error:
May be IP Block
Invalid premium login

I have downloaded the same file using J downloader with my wu prem account...

what is happening????

i am not recive my last 5 paymnet its seen paid in filesonic i chak in my paypal acc its not recived i submit requests from 20 houre ago no ans me i chang my paypald id in acc but now one can ans any buddy help me

@ taniya pm hish or rise a tk and wait for it

and ftp upload speed is really not good ,around 2-3mb/s
i should get about 9-10mb/s per file

You can look at this t0pic, to figure out why upload doesn't work, on both Filesonic and Wupload...

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...eople-idiots-there-method-behind-madness.html

If you guys don't start limiting numbers of remote link to way less than 200, no one will be able to produce any money... also, API changes needs to be done, to prevent abusers...with some easy script, all your servers can suffer remoting from wupload to FSC, and back, and both services can be killed in no time, which is happening right now. You are facing competition, who wants you out of business at all cost, both you and wupload. I am wondering why it took them this long to figure out how to destroy you, with your own resources, because you allowed that...

Solution, temporary block WU2FSC, till you find and ban all IPs abusing service, free up your resources, so we can continue...

cvrle77, did u try remote from FSo 2 wupload, it works like copy option of filesonic.
when I put my urls in remote section in wupload (my filesonic urls) it gives me
urls of wupload immediatelly,it works like this nearly 2-3 days. No waiting no upload
no remote. There is a magic last 3 days. I carried my 2.6 tb files in 10 min from FSo
to wupload with this way. Some files gives error but %95 of my files copied to wupload
directly in seconds (at the time of copy files) This is why I stopped sharing, cause people
leech my files in seconds to wupload and wupload did not give me sales of files between
400-1000 mb files. This direct copy of wtf it is must be stopped.

They are in same DC It's similar like they are connected head to head ( server to server ). So, whatever internal connection is, 1Gbit, 10Gbit, it should work fast. But imagine how that works, when you abusing it massively.

its more than that, 10 gbit or more cause none of connection can copy 2,6 tb files in few minutes or any new tech disks make a copy of 2,6 tb files from a disk to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back