FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Hish

see this ticket plz :

why you ignoring me???

i just wanna to know why u didn't pay to me?? why ???
i had done what u want .and now no answer for a day.
i need this work . you now destroying my life.
oh my god!. ;)

Ignoring you?? You opened the ticket less than a day ago... Give me some time! You know, there are other affiliates than you that work with Filesonic.com...
And your ticket had NO details at all!! I replied to you!

Now, Why are you ignoring me?? Why didnt you reply to my reply? Its been around an hour? Why ignoring me? lol

Guys, I will say this again. Anyone that tells me here to check ticket # ... I will put it at the end of the list and do it last, since it wastes my time reading emails from here and tickets!

:)

Hish

Hello hish
i have sold per day 1 to 3 account.but yesterday and today its down to 0.last couple of week I sold above 30 accounts

Please check my account

Please check my following ticket which I have sending you already

Request #163605 "i have not sold any account

Ignoring you?? You opened the ticket less than a day ago... Give me some time! You know, there are other affiliates than you that work with Filesonic.com...
And your ticket had NO details at all!! I replied to you!

Now, Why are you ignoring me?? Why didnt you reply to my reply? Its been around an hour? Why ignoring me? lol

hey man comn
take ur time as u like .
i'm sorry man

i have replied to you!

Mr. Hish will be resolved the payment issue in this night? I let a message here and I open a ticket at Filesonic , now I'm waiting for payment . user id Madalinutzu

Wrong thread i guess. You should be saying thankx willy in wupload thread :)

anyways its not a place to post your earning screenshot.. Stop bragging:)) :facepalm:

Hello hish
i have sold per day 1 to 3 account.but yesterday and today its down to 0.last couple of week I sold above 30 accounts

Please check my account

Please check my following ticket which I have sending you already

Request #163605 "i have not sold any account

Thank you very much hish for reply.But still I am waiting for sale.lol

3- We offer One-on-one affiliate support! We have hired a few more affiliate managers (who speak different languages), and they are always at your service. We are a bunch of friendly, caring staff that will attend to your needs ASAP!Please contact me to assign to you a dedicated affiliate manager who can help you with your day-to-day needs!

Can I be assigned to a dedicated affiliate manager?

Hi Hish:
I have raised a ticket on changing my filesonic Elite account mode to normal Pay per download, My ticket number "Request #162954 "

This is the message, which I mentioned in that ticket request.

Hi Filesnic support,

I have been one among highly satisfied user of filesonic host.. My account is in "ELITE" Mode. Now I would like to switch my account from Elite mode to Filesonic Pay per download mode.

Please cancel my Elite mode and change my account mode to normal PPD one.

My Filesonic login Id: justvj4u

Regards

Justvj4u

And the reply I got from filesonic support team :

Hello,

If you wish to cancel recurring payments, you may do so through the payment processor (Paypal, Segpay, Alertpay or CCBill) you initially used to pay for your premium account.

******* Paypal ****************
If you have paid through PayPal please login into your PayPal account, find your transaction ID, view the recurring details and you will be able to cancel through there. Alternatively, you can send us the latest transaction ID and we can cancel recurring charges for you.

******* Micropayment ***************
If you have paid through Micropayment with credit card, you may cancel your recurring subscription at this link: http://www.filesonic.com/user/mcp-cancel. You must be logged in first. If you have any trouble cancelling here, please send us the transaction ID and we will cancel the subscription for you.

******* Segpay ***************
If you have paid through Segpay please cancel at this link: https://segpaycs.com/spsolo.aspx. If you do not have the necessary information to cancel at that link please submit a request and we can do that for you.

******* Alertpay **************
If you have paid through Alertpay, you may cancel your subscription by following these steps:
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on "Profile".
3. Under "Financial", select "Subscriptions".
4. Select "Subscriptions Purchased" and find the subscription you wish to cancel. You can search by name, reference number or seller’s email address.
5. Select the subscription, click "Cancel", then "Next".
6. Review details and click on "Finish".
Alternatively, you can send us the subscription ID or reference number and we can cancel it for you.

******* CCBill **************
If you have paid through CCBill, please cancel at this link: https://support.ccbill.com/. If you do not have the necessary information to cancel at that link please submit a request and we can do that for you.

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

5db61f22b1.jpg

Does this answer anywhere related to my query???

I had great hopes from filesonic support.. but They do not even understand my basic question..

I want to cancel my Elite feature and change it to Normal PPD mode.

Plz fix this.. already waited for 2 days.

Thank n regards

Justvj4u

Hi justvj4u

No, it does not.. It was clearly a mistake. I will make sure it doesnt happen again.

But if you followed what I mentioned over 20 times, you wouldnt have had this answer.

I will say it again, PLEASE select "affiliate" ... Not "free" , "premium" nor "Reseller"

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back