FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hish, are the stats frozen or something? uploaded like a ton of crap today and got 0 sales, i have sold at least 1 account per day but today its down to 0!

:(

Thx for your time.

Hug

May I ask Hish I am making $2 Daily but through PPD, so I was wondering could I apply for the Free Premium, or is this for PPS only?

For all plans :)

Hish

Hello Hish, are the stats frozen or something? uploaded like a ton of crap today and got 0 sales, i have sold at least 1 account per day but today its down to 0!

Thx for your time.

Hug

Hi

what is your user ID? (numbers at end of ref link)

Hish

Hish

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhete

Thx for your time.

Hug

Hi

Hish

Thx for checking Hish

Hish

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhete

Thx for your time.

Hug

Hi

Hish

Thx for checking Hish

Thx for your time.

Hug

You said you have sold at least 1 account per day.

November 8th : 0 sales
November 9th: 0 sales
November 4th : 0 sales
November 5th: 0 sales
November 6th: 0 sales

Just wanted to show everyone.

There is nothing wrong with sales.

Jake

I mean in this last week jake.

74f7f12f8c.png

I mean in this last week jake.

74f7f12f8c.png

Guys ,

Stats rarely freezes mate. It only happens when there is some lag on servers but everything is restored when all servers gets in sync. This is why you could see suddenly jump and change upon every refresh in unpaid balance.

Be assured that all the stats are always counted. Just because you have 1 or 2 sales per day for a week doesn't mean you will get it on daily basis. Sale can happen only upon a sale off your own link. It purely luck based.

Although your downloads could be consistent if you upload and share regularly.

I hope it clears your doubts.

Regards

Last edited:
"The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later" 2 weeks and the server is still not online <_< I can't reupload everyday a file because my downloaders say that they can't download files for that reason :facepalm:
This is the fourth time that I write this post, I hope that sooner or later someone responds :'(

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish
I can not open an affiliate ticket. When i try to use my e-mail for login i get the follow error " Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email. "

And in the help desk i get the follow error: "You are already registered in the help desk. Please login to submit your request.", but i can not login.

i didn't received my payment yet .

Dear Affiliates,

Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud Department. We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be released.

Regards,
shit....
what is this ??
FileSonic Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back