FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Added Payment Info, Kindly Have a Look On Screenshot,
4b796e8b6a.png

I am not a Newbie to Filesonic, Already getting $17.00 By You, But the New System is Little Difficult for me, Because I Already Know if you make 3/4 Alertpay Account on 1 IP you Simply get banned, how can someone able to add 5 accounts??? also let you know, "THERE IS NO OPTION TO PM YOU ON WJUNCTION" so I Guess Little Uploaders are unable to conversation with you.
WAITING FOR PAYMENT,

Dear Hish,
I'm using internet download manager to download from office and home but lately after I queue a lot of files from filesonic shortly after that the files got downloaded as html files not as the actual sizes of them. If I download them using IDM one by one with idm it works fine (after I have to re-login to my filesonic account from my browser) Can you help?

I Added Payment Info, Kindly Have a Look On Screenshot,
I am not a Newbie to Filesonic, Already getting $17.00 By You, But the New System is Little Difficult for me, Because I Already Know if you make 3/4 Alertpay Account on 1 IP you Simply get banned, how can someone able to add 5 accounts??? also let you know, "THERE IS NO OPTION TO PM YOU ON WJUNCTION" so I Guess Little Uploaders are unable to conversation with you.
WAITING FOR PAYMENT,

Well, you can not add same alertpay for different accounts..But you could for the same one...(If you read the news, you would know).. I wrote this in the news: " (An account can be entered twice)"

Also,if you read the news, you would know that the best way to contact me is to open an affiliate ticket.

It does seem like you area newbie, because it seems you don't read our news section :D

Anyway, please open an affiliate ticket and ill take care of the payout !

Hish

Well, you can not add same alertpay for different accounts..But you could for the same one...(If you read the news, you would know).. I wrote this in the news: " (An account can be entered twice)"

also,if you read the news, you would know that the best way to contact me is to open an affiliate ticket.

It does seem like you area newbie, because it seems you don't read our news section :D

Anyway, please open an affiliate ticket and ill take care of the payout !

Hish

Like the old times after adding my email 2 times, I am getting this, that means I added Payment Info Correctly???

43d4c84891.png

Also i open a ticket here, Waiting For My Hard Earned Money Eagerly & Beggerly :P

http://filesonic.zendesk.com/requests/159809

Last edited:
Uploaded files are not shown in file manager. Looks like what is happening at Wupload is contagious.

Looks like stat is frozen.

Last edited:
Looks like filesonic servers still not fully recover from previous mess happened last week. I got 504 or 500 error every now and then.
Please fix it asap.

Hello,

it does seem like that. FTP is very slow for me still. Luckily I used Zoom but I prefer the 80MB/s speeds as before.

Any idea when they will re-stabilize?

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back