FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is This

6295fc93d2.png

Suspicious Behaviour...

WTH

are you Using a public vpn or something like that?

open a ticket ....

I am also .. I am use RDP ...

so now only use WUP account to download = =......

hope my master will fast fixed it .....

playskill: just try to earn the regular way, and ur fine

I am not earn from it ..... just want test files = =, and test game region ....
so I am download my own files by myself Premium account ..
I have a website .. I am earn from my site ...not download my own files !!!!! X-(

Last edited:
If i'm on PPS, an old user visit my blog then he click on my download link and renew 1 month premium via my link posted in my blog -> i'll earn 65% of 9$ ? or not?

Stats Are Not Working properly ... May be frozen..

I have a Question... Plz Anyone REply me...
What will happen to my files.. if i don't renew my premium account..?

will be deleted in no time,what else do you think?

Hi srv13

It sure is working :)

Hish

Hi

It all depends when you uploaded them.

Example: if you are premium and uploaded the file on January 1st and on January 31st you become free, then the file will have 48 hours buffer before it gets deleted.

If the file isn't downloaded in those 48 hours, it will be deleted. If it is the 48 hours keeps extending

Regards

Hish

Hi Hish
Pls check my ticket #156607, #157759

Thanks

I will, but next time open an affiliate ticket, since you are an affiliate!

Hish

If i'm on PPS, an old user visit my blog then he click on my download link and renew 1 month premium via my link posted in my blog -> i'll earn 65% of 9$ ? or not?

Hello

If it was from your link, you get the sale

Hish

Hello Hish,

Regarding recent downtimes due to which people suffered in earning is there yet any news of the compensation ????

Hello

I already answered that last week... There will be compensation

Regards

Hish

Hish , with all due respect , you have spoiled your affiliates.

On any other forum/file host discussion they wouldn't even dare to complain let alone asking for compensation for the common downtimes for any site.

Asking Compensation for a loss ,which if I am NOT wrong , which actually happened mostly to you only and on top of it , you are not even responsible for it. (as it was a third party issue, datacenter)

If there would be an option to apply for compensation , I would NOT click on it rather I would happily give my days winnings back to FSC to cover up the losses.

Sorry for being blunt.

Regards

Fsc, Can I register again an account? even though I I already have one and got paid already before but Ill change to new one for security purposes?

Hish , with all due respect , you have spoiled your affiliates.

On any other forum/file host discussion they wouldn't even dare to complain let alone asking for compensation for the common downtimes for any site.

Asking Compensation for a loss ,which if I am NOT wrong , which actually happened mostly to you only and on top of it , you are not even responsible for it. (as it was a third party issue, datacenter)

If there would be an option to apply for compensation , I would NOT click on it rather I would happily give my days winnings back to FSC to cover up the losses.

Sorry for being blunt.

Regards

Wow Reverse!

Respect :D

The thing is that we have always been the most generous with our affiliates and we always want to be ! We always want to move forward with generosity and affiliate support ..

But thanks for the post :)

Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back