FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the worst things for a file hoster are the low download speed and the inability to download files, these are the only things that should never happen because people should always be able to download files....there are filesonic's servers that are in maintenance since 2 weeks and during these weeks the download speed has became worst day after day and also there are some files that are not downloadable. I think that the error was not fix the problems as they occurred and now we are at this point ... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think that the worst things for a file hoster are the low download speed and the inability to download files, these are the only things that should never happen because people should always be able to download files....there are filesonic's servers that are in maintenance since 2 weeks and during these weeks the download speed has became worst day after day and also there are some files that are not downloadable. I think that the error was not fix the problems as they occurred and now we are at this point ...

it's hard time for filesonic and uploaders hope things will work out soon

what should i do if i get banded from filesonic??;)
and what is the reason that will make me banned ??

i need the answer from Mr Hish .

and if i get more than a 2000 downloads every day . the site will count them or the site will banned me for just i get 2000 downloads every day and didn't pay to me ??;)

any one answer me !!
but we must hear the final answer form Mr Hish .;)

best regrades

man want's to know <3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back