FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[#646905] Not replied yet... it's says

Thank you for confirming. It seems like your account has been phished by internet jockers. We will have your account investigated and checked by our Tech Team. Appropriate action will be done within the next 24 hours. Your account password will then be set to the**********************.
Please do not send another email prior to this one, to avoid further delay of your request. Instead we will be sending another email once your account is secured.
Rest assured that upon sending this message to you, the request has been forwarded to our Accounts Team.
Info* it's been over 24 Hours.

Guys Plz do something about me :(

It was an answer to ILHFFS.

BTW:
This thread IS for posting what everybody already knows.
Read the past 30 pages and the next 20 pages.
Same message over and over again.

Seems like EVERY FileSonic user has to report the same thing.

Hish buddy your data center guys messed up big time.

There are so many complaints and problems.
specially with the stats and remote uplaod.
totally fkked up weekend :(

when i link from my site to filesonic file, i cant see the ads on filesonic the ads says:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

does this mean the stats for counting sales also not work good?

I have these two little queries. Hope my Query will not go waste as this is not just from my side. Every Fsc User started replying here same thing over and over again.

What has happened with your FTP Upload Speed? Did you really bought a new servers or you switched to a cheap servers where you know the problems would be the same as we are telling here again and again.

Stats Frozen was not a big problem for me. I know it gets resolved as the day over but what is happening with FTP now is too common to describe here. If we upload files via ftp then it uploads at very low speed at 2-3mbps which is nowhere near than the earlier blazing filesonic speed of about 40+mbps.

and Second thing after reading your recent reply where you said about compensation.
Are you really going to compensate us? Those who are earning above $10 and below $10 and they are getting now $2-3 they should get something in return...

Hope Filesonic which was known for great speed will return again...:)

People HISH ALREADY sad that for COUPLE of DAYS we are not going to get GOOD UPLOAD SPEED so why you reapet one after another?

WE ALL NOW THAT THIS IS TEMPORARLY!!!

Sory for yelling you just ruin my day with 30 pages of retarded replies ;)

People HISH ALREADY sad that for COUPLE of DAYS we are not going to get GOOD UPLOAD SPEED so why you reapet one after another?

WE ALL NOW THAT THIS IS TEMPORARLY!!!

Sory for yelling you just ruin my day with 30 pages of retarded replies ;)

hope everything will back to normal soon:facepalm:

Don't you know that FileServe ban many IPs?? Why don't you upload those files rather than crying for same thing over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back