FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HISH

all my files are deleted except for my last night's upload :@

i am unable to send you pm so how to tell my filesonic id so you can check where all my files went to?

Last edited:
waiting for 2 days for a ticket reply to know why haven't i got my payment |-)
don't worry they will reply they all busy fixing the probs that they facing now.

hope the guy who hacked my a/c he did not get may payment and hope they fix it be4 next week or i will lose next week too

@HISH

all my files are deleted except for my last night's upload :@

i am unable to send you pm so how to tell my filesonic id so you can check where all my files went to?

Hi

Please open an affiliate ticket

Hish

:facepalm: that's it??? how about the uncounted downloads in a last couple of days??? :'(

Hi

Which uncounted downloads? We had a replication issue and once it was fixed, everything was processed

Hish