FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see filesonic is a good host.
It can manage and solve the problem very quickly and effectively.

I feel more confident and secure with filesonic now.

What's the point of providing hosting if they can't even keep it alive more than 30 mins.

You Are Funny. :D

If they keep the files and they will closing very fast.
There's a reason why they deleted files.

If you want your files life forever / not get delete too soon, just running your own server.:D

Filesonic are using by many members not only you, and you should know about their TOS.

[SLIDE]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3910/newpicturemg.jpg[/SLIDE]

I think it is Friday. Why my last sale haven't been added up to outstanding payment due next payout day?

I've my payment info disabled for a week. I want to enable it again. I don't familiar with the new system. What is that LIMIT on payment info? If I set it to 1000, that means my payment account can only receive 1000 at max per payout. What if I don't set LIMIT?

When I make a thread to promote my file link, I also added other host as mirror.

And u know what, filesonic give me the most highest earning than other filehost.

I believe its because more and more downloader using and trust filesonic rather than other host and filesonic did not shave the download count.

You Are Funny. :D

If they keep the files and they will closing very fast.
There's a reason why they deleted files.

If you want your files life forever / not get delete too soon, just running your own server.:D

Filesonic are using by many members not only you, and you should know about their TOS.

You don't understand mate.

I don't mind they delete my files after few days. But after they invented this Digital Fingerprint Tech it delete my files in few minutes after I upload it.That's what bothers me.

You don't understand mate.

I don't mind they delete my files after few days. But after they invented this Digital Fingerprint Tech it delete my files in few minutes after I upload it.That's what bothers me.

Stop leeching content and upload your own. I get less than 5 files deleted weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back