FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't understand it will stay or it gone plz

bro i have 10 dollar and 1 sale on filesonic now iam on ppd plane if i chnage now to pps plane or 50/50% how much i will get nd tell me if the 10 dollar will lost if i change pl

i am telling you bro that's i have 10 Dolar from downloding nd 1 sale= 850 DL/1sale iam ,on plne ppd i wanna change to pps or 50/50% plne tell me if my money will lose it or will stay and how much will on my ccount thnks hope ou understand

i am telling you bro that's i have 10 Dolar from downloding nd 1 sale= 850 DL/1sale iam ,on plne ppd i wanna change to pps or 50/50% plne tell me if my money will lose it or will stay and how much will on my ccount thnks hope ou understand

You were already answered. The money will stay.

I'm getting close to top50 in playsonic and i'm interested in super-elite program, but the top50 in playsonic has different names than the top50 listed on super-elite page, so i assume different ranking is used for super-elite and playsonic. Is there any way to check how close i am to top50 position in super-affiliate program? (current average earnings needed for it would be awesome)
Also, do i have to do anything more to apply for that program or is it all automatic?

Last edited:
is it possible that you give us the option to set files smaller than 400mb for premium? i'd like to have the choice to choose whether i wann set it to 100mb, 200mb, 300mb ect...this could bring GREAT SALES

I'm getting close to top50 in playsonic and i'm interested in super-elite program, but the top50 in playsonic has different names than the top50 listed on super-elite page, so i assume different ranking is used for super-elite and playsonic. Is there any way to check how close i am to top50 position in super-affiliate program? (current average earnings needed for it would be awesome)
Also, do i have to do anything more to apply for that program or is it all automatic?

in the present situation, 40+ sales from monday to sunday will get you in super elite from next monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back