FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to me 1st, bugs must be fixed and server fluctations must be fixed before
new updates and versions.

otherwise this decreasing will be going on. The more member the more LOADING of server
and the more bug and problems must be fixed

mkhd4qifrazitao631lmtjgvn.jpg

if you read previous pages you will see what I mean. Download and upload errors keep away
from download and force them MIRROR and force uploaders to find new hosts.

I wish I go back few months before these bugs appeared.

Hello hish my account has been blocked saying

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address ....... and have been temporarily blocked"

plz fix the issue asap

many thanks

GOOD BYE ADMIN

Hi Hish,

Its the time to say goodbye to you, as I would like to let you know the reasons for my decision.

1) regarding majorly for the file downloads at the starting of my usage in filesonic I used to get a good downloads of around 600 to 700 per day and day to day the numer of downloads are getting decreased to a such a extent that I hardly get 100 downloads per day, I don't whether the problem is with filesonic or with me, I am just providing the information , if required you can check my statistics page if you think I am saying something wrong and the issue was already mailed to you and you replied that the issue was with the Jdownloader something like that, but still the issue is same.

My user id is tullah_hiday@yahoo.co.in

My e-mail id is feroz.tullah@gmail.com

Thanks for your support and Good Bye .

Hi Hish,

Its the time to say goodbye to you, as I would like to let you know the reasons for my decision.

1) regarding majorly for the file downloads at the starting of my usage in filesonic I used to get a good downloads of around 600 to 700 per day and day to day the numer of downloads are getting decreased to a such a extent that I hardly get 100 downloads per day, I don't whether the problem is with filesonic or with me, I am just providing the information , if required you can check my statistics page if you think I am saying something wrong and the issue was already mailed to you and you replied that the issue was with the Jdownloader something like that, but still the issue is same.

My user id is tullah_hiday@yahoo.co.in

My e-mail id is feroz.tullah@gmail.com

Thanks for your support and Good Bye .

If you aren't constantly getting new users on your sites, the download counts will decrease over time. The reason for that is premium user downloads count only a few in 24 hours ( don't know exact number for filesonic), so the higher percentage of premium users you have, the lower your earnings are - this is kinda counterintuitive, but all filehost work this way.

why can't we save how we sort folders/files? It's annoying having to change it from Z-A to A-Z everytime i open the filemanager..

plz tell me iam now on ppd plane and i have on i money i wanna change to pay per sale 50%/50% tell me pl if my money gone go if hange or it stay on my acount

plz tell me iam now on ppd plane and i have on i money i wanna change to pay per sale 50%/50% tell me pl if my money gone go if hange or it stay on my acount

No, money will stay.
Personally i advise aganist this 50/50 plan tho. You're better off sticking with either PPD or PPS one - if you get enough sales then PPS will give you more money, since double earnings from sales make up for lost of 50% of normal download earnings. If you get no sales at all, then you're basically cutting your earnings in half, since payout for downloads in this 50/50 plans is lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back