FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tyler

There is a big queue of remote upload

Fileserve blocked our IPs, so you will get mostly failed uploads.
What is the error you get when trying from Rapidshare?

Regards

Hish

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Login failed. Password incorrect or account not found. (221a75e5)

OR

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

It either says the first one or the second one, every single time, and i know my account works fine i just used it to remote some stuff to fileserve.

Yes i can download the file fine, and i even remote uploaded the same exact file to fileserve just minutes before trying on filesonic.

Ive notice that my skin is basic but on the settings im on elite plan.... Is this normal?

I have the same problem. When I start opera it is normal skin. I must log out and log in to have elite skin. It is every time I start my pc.
By the way RU from Wupload is very very very slow.:facepalm:
Hish, please fix it!!!!

I just got the payment from Filesonic ;)

Thank you Filesonic and Staff Team :)

For those users who still didnot get money from Filesonic , You Guys need to wait for few more hrs its mass payment it take time to complete it ;)

Last edited:
Account now stolen after problem reported

On Sunday I reported to Filesonic that some of my accounts had been hacked and I thought that someone was trying to hack my account. Although I changed the password, have sent 3 tickets to support I have not had a reply and now am getting the message email address not in database. When I try to submit a ticket i am told that my email address is registered and to login but obviously can't. My payment details had been changed to an alertpay account and I notified Alertpay.
I still have not had a reply to my tickets and do not understand how it can take Filesonic 3 days to reply to a report of theft.

This is a premium account I have had with you for several months.

This is the last ticket I submitted #125810. Please look in to this as a matter of urgency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back