FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir
my stats are stuck..last night i changed my settings to pay per sale fixed10$ and after that all of my stats became constant and showing 0.

usename-jeet2728
id-5207251

@jeetsingh. When you change your pay per sale 10$. It will only count the sales stats.
Your download stats won't count.

Think before changing your stats. If you want to get both downloads and sales, you need to choose half and half fixed 5.
Use your brain for a second before saving :)

@jeetsingh. When you change your pay per sale 10$. It will only count the sales stats.
Your download stats won't count.

Think before changing your stats. If you want to get both downloads and sales, you need to choose half and half fixed 5.
Use your brain for a second before saving :)

i know that i wont get paid for any downloads,but i am bothered about why the hell the downloads are not being counted.
,not that why i am not getting paid for my downloads.

Please read my text properly before replying

My Gmail e-mail has been accesed from this IP 83.8.253.118 at 12:18 GMT +2 today.
General IP Information
Hostname: abxd118.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl
ISP: Neostrada Plus
Organization: Neostrada Plus
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Dolnoslaskie
City: Wroclaw
Latitude: 51.1
Longitude: 17.0333

My Filesonic payment info has been changed to Alertpay - barthwrx@gmail.com
My Wupload info has been changed to Alertpay - david.savone7@gmail.com
There is some traces of user named barthwrx in some poland warezforums(darkwarez.pl) so it matches with the IP(poland) .

My e-mail was hacked too , but in the timeline it is hacked after my Filesonic and Wupload accounts , so everything starts with Filesonic or Wupload account breach.

Last edited:
i know that i wont get paid for any downloads,but i am bothered about why the hell the downloads are not being counted.
,not that why i am not getting paid for my downloads.

Please read my text properly before replying

You'd better not be that nervous. Sales plan implies that downloads are not counted and not displayed to partners at all. That is just it works, you can hardly do anything about that.

I`ve sent them pm`s and tickets already . I never share my account info in any site,rapidleech or anything else . I restrict browser not to remeber my passwords.My passwords for Filesonic and Wupload are unique and have both a word(with syntax error) and digits(it can`t be just guessed believe me !) .I`m not remote uploading with my accounts to other hosts either . So I`m really confused and I don`t know what to do from now on .

Getting sales is much better if you don't earn lot from downloads. It is frustating but if you get a sale :) you will remember that day everyday :P

@azazel. Sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for you m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back