FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FileSonic, I have a question not yet resolved.
There are 2 weeks I wait for my payout been released, you sent me an email asking for a link where my file were published, and I replied with the link to the page cointaining my links.

Now, I'm asking you how can I get my payout or what I've to do for you to verify my links or how much I have to wait.

Thank you very much for your service :)

Hi, I'm new to filesonic and I have a question about the payout. At the moment my balance is $16,34, but I don't see a button to request payment anywhere. Also, in the dashboard it says "Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $14.64" but it's been like that for a few days now. So, can you tell me how to request my payment ?

• We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday
  • We make payments to Paypal, Webmoney and AlertPay. Payments via bank wire transfer are available on request
  • Minimum payout is $15 (Except Elite)
If you only had $14.64 on Friday you have to wait until next week.
Payment is automatic - no buttons to click.

• We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday
  • We make payments to Paypal, Webmoney and AlertPay. Payments via bank wire transfer are available on request
  • Minimum payout is $15 (Except Elite)
If you only had $14.64 on Friday you have to wait until next week.
Payment is automatic - no buttons to click.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply :)

Want FileSonic Elite

%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD%2002052011%20143340.jpg

Thank you from my heart.

Online again, after routine daily jobs.

Half & Half really give me opportunity to see real average download /day ( + sales counted :D ).

I haven't started posting anywhere today, but i've seen today i've got nearly 70% download numbers from what i've got yesterday.

Thanks for introducing this Plan Filesonic, really good for learn more of our stats <3.

Hish please check your PM man. I sent you proof that my account has been hacked and the credentials were posted in public on one site that has tons and tons of hacked account. That is the reason it got abused.

Please return my account back to me. I have now installed tight security on my PC to avoid this happening again. All people told me to contact you and you would return the account back to me in one piece. Please help me out. :(

Hish please check your PM man. I sent you proof that my account has been hacked and the credentials were posted in public on one site that has tons and tons of hacked account. That is the reason it got abused.

Please return my account back to me. I have now installed tight security on my PC to avoid this happening again. All people told me to contact you and you would return the account back to me in one piece. Please help me out. :(
I wonder how these people hack your account.. or anyone's account..
you click spam mails by mistake? or links ?

Hi Filesonic, Today is Monday and is pay day, and I want to ask if you pay during the day or at the last hour of the day. I have my first payment to collect. Thanks for the anwser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back