FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtual, u says you uploaded your files, but as a result u r a leecher, cause u leech and then upload them and do you think you are real uploader ... I only say " HA HA HA"
i agree ... ther is 0,001% real uploaders and 99,999 % ''fake''

Gerner2010 : Its not about stealing any shit links its all about time game if you dont know the value of time so u cant do anything in ur whole life thats what I was try to make understand as I said If u dont like it then better for u or ur type of ppls turn ur eye off from that feature ;) Rest will decide Fso staff team ;)

Gerner2010, posters thinks themselves, but companies have to think themselves,
disabling all remote upload kill themselves, but I always says disabling of fso 2 fso is ok for me, but 1st remote upload from other hosts must be perfect before disabling fso 2 fso.

1)
Thats how it already works. Only Premium can remote.
I think? I am not sure now :)

2)
If I spend 2 hours downloading + uploading, do you think it is reasonable that you steal my links in 5 secs?
It is not.

Yes, we both might 'steal', but you steal 2 hours work from me.
That is wrong.

I do not agree with you.

But yeah, the discussion is getting old and boring.
Lets wait for FSC to decide.
then i need to say you are very stupid... ..hh..i dont see purpose donw/up 2h some files..

@ champ of champs
Just because you want to save time doesnt justify it.
It is wrong - plain and simple.

If you do not have the capacity to do *proper* uploads yourself you should quit.

@ djkelaj
I was talking about FSC to FSC remote only.

@ Wyk88
If you run your 'business' stealing other peoples links I do not even want to talk to you anymore.
You are **[insert defamation here]** ! :)

Just because you want to save time doesnt justify it.
It is wrong - plain and simple.

If you do not have the capacity to do *proper* uploads yourself you should quit.

Buddy u are the one of d shit guy I ever seen in my life u dont know about me still yet :D
I m ur father in uploading skill ;)
I also prefer manaul uploading but you should know how badly remote upload stuck and in now shit day who have exta time to spent it?
Thatsy I said If Fso to Fso service available so its good to use if u really wanna protect ur shit links den try to password in ur every files :))

Virtual, u says you uploaded your files, but as a result u r a leecher, cause u leech and then upload them and do you think you are real uploader ... I only say " HA HA HA"

and this is my last word, I will not discuss this stupid subject, but you are selfish one and think yourself, if they disable remote in total, they shut their head off and this means you die with them too.

djkelaj, you said that you Remote Upload your files from Megaupload to Filesonic!!!
Is it not copying of someone's files?:whistle:>.>

@ champ of champs
Are you aware that ppl can 'leech' 1000TB daily from fsc2fsc remote?
new topic, with new links can be stolen for not more than 15 seconds...if something big, like 10-15GB in size, 15 seconds for 15GB ?
^^ That is the problem....

Actually, if automated, you can leech petabytes....daily....

Well FSO to FSo Remote upload should only available for Premium users & not for free ones
I want to see Fso to Fso remote upload back again in action ;)
bcoz as u know guys remote upload stuck too badly I dont have too much time for wait it :)
IF anyone dont like that system so keep ur eye off from it ;)
As far as leeching links concerned, dont forget that u are also leeching links from net reason u didnot make that stuff in your home ;)

Regards

Champ :)

Bro I am not agree with you at this point. You are talking about Premium Member should have this RU Fsc to Fsc feature.

Buddy as you know there are already many uploaders out there who are uploading lots and lots of content everyday and filesonic is the only cheapest filehost where you can get lifetime account at just $90. I know it's not hard to get even $5 per day or in 2days to get one month membership.

If the RU you are asking will be enabled again then it will be big problem for an original uploaders. So I request Hish not to enable Fsc to Fsc Remote Upload ever.

Thanks and Regards
duke

Last edited:
what's the difference between qualifying credits and credits? how come my credits are more than qualifying credits???

What are qualifying credits?

Your "qualifying credits" count is the total of credits you have accumulated over the last 30 days. Only your qualifying credits affect your level.

last 30 days.

plz enable RU again , this will benefit to filesonic too, now maybe few users increase ther sales but a lot users are losing many sales so not good neither for filesonic to disable RU.

@ Wyk88
If you run your 'business' stealing other peoples links I do not even want to talk to you anymore.
You are **[insert defamation here]** ! :)[/QUOTE]

no.im not doing that..i want to said that

fs2fs: it easy to upload with 1click.You dont need to wait 2h
He will steal anyway someone else effort so..it's easy fs2fs

not surprising that those who want the feature back is from india or pakistan.
FSC should bring internal remote back but ban indian and pakistani users. This is the best =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back