FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think error problems cause "no or less" sales. Let us wait to be its stable.

pocs, I had told it about 1 year or long time ago. This would be less loading of servers of sonic
and others hosts. When sonic opened 500 ports from one account x thousands of members
will hammer fileserve's WEAK servers and they block you or the server ip.

I think remote upload configuration must be done for each host

How many active download ports you want to open for the hosts below while remote upload ?

Fileserve [ ]
Megaupload []
Netload [ ]

and we can enter the values like

Fileserve [ 1]
Megaupload [10]
Netload [ 10]

and remote upload script open different number ports for EACH host
and keeps at pending mode till one of the file is downloaded.

This is actually a greate ideal, with this, we dont hammer the remote upload function until it jam....I don't remote upload file often but when i need it, it fails, so I am quite upset and for those who using it, please don't act like DoS attack

nickpop, that was just testing eachother to be sure we are from same country or not.
that is all. Do not panic.

OK.
I respect Turkey.
I respect any country in this world , even Bosnia and Hercegovina.
English in use to understand each other and respect each other.
Peace, btwn nations <3<3<3<3<3

may be problem comes from not from you. Filesonic try to be updating itself and upgrading servers and this cause temporary down and people may be does not like it
and ignore your files. I have same problem and waiting for fixing complation.

may be problem comes from not from you. Filesonic try to be updating itself and upgrading servers and this cause temporary down and people may be does not like it
and ignore your files. I have same problem and waiting for fixing complation.
problems with upgrading (no problem ...waiting) but sunday (already problems ...because they upgrading :() i had 8 sales , and monday and today i have just one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back