FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if its just me..
But I cant Remote upload Multiple Files after they changed the layout...
I need to wait the first file to be finished before to remote upload another file...

Anyone having this problem?

180$ in one week! I think i am learning this job:) Thanks Filesonic.. You are really the best Filehost ever!

f125d9b7.png

Hish why is it that i have a Site Sales today but there is no Premium Sales Counted? I Think i should have a 7.2 dollar because i'm in a Elite program, and one more thing if one of my referral renew premium plan do i get another sale?
Tnx for your reply..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There has been an issue reported by Premium downloaders that some files are not found or blank icon is appearing on Download Managers. It should be direct download.

quick question.. what are the storage rules for free users? does files automatically deleted after 30 days even if they were downloaded, or only if there havent been single download in those 30 days?

How and when do you get payment from Filesonic ? Is it the same as Fileserve ? or is it automatic. My apologies if I missed it : P

Regards.

how can i remote upload from filesonic to filesonic ??

i m a free user and i have got some premium account.. so can i remote upload FSN to FSN ??

i tried to add in settting and then put link but showing " ERROR PREMIUM ACCOUNT"

BUT ITS WORKING ACCOUNT .. SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ? and how to do ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back