FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account Deleted and All files deleted

My Account has been disabled without any email and ALL my files have been deleted, a few thousand files!

Open Amount was 1500US-Dollar

#190813 is the ticket number

I think this will be the END of Filesonic

Hello,

We have received an important notification from our payment processor in relation to your account on FileSonic asking that your account be terminated and you be banned from the website.

???

What the hell does this mean?

Anyway.. best wishes to Filesonic, a good Friend of mine has been kicked with an opened Amount of 5000US-Dollar!!!

i'll spread this now to some of my other friends who are some of the top uplaoders on filesinic. I'm out of that..

bongo2011, your friend was given a warning on Friday and they did not comply with it! If they did, they would have got every single penny that they were owed.

If you didn't receive a warning, there is no way for us to ban anyone :)

Hish

My Account has been disabled without any email and ALL my files have been deleted, a few thousand files!

Open Amount was 1500US-Dollar

#190813 is the ticket number

I think this will be the END of Filesonic

What is your user ID? I will show everyone proof that you did receive a warning and did not comply with it!

Hish

Hish can i make a suggestion :) when you give some one a warning give it in the chat box that you implemented on filesonic because most of the users are not reading the emails daily :)

THanks !

i don't discuss this.. look at the other posts here that you ignore.. wupload has gone and the same will happen to filesonic now.. if you want to earn money with that you should never ban the top uploaders. END

and that you delete the files shows me that filesonic will stop in a few weeks.. i can past some screenshots from the amounts that have not been paid.. but i don't care anymore.. next hoster will be supported, that's it

bongo2011, you didnt hear what I told you? I guess you read what you want only...

I told you that the warning was sent to you and you had 48 hours to stop using FileSonic. And if you did, you would have received your full payout (all that was mentioned in the email)

Are you too afraid to give me your user ID?

Hish

I get my payment week by week and never had a proBlem with filesonic :) i know i recive dmca and others but hey...everybody recives dmcas....but as long i don't break they rules i know i will get my payment on time...

And you can't say that filesonic will be dead...i''ll bet they are earning enough to be financialy stable...wupload is gone because they pay alot....i miss the amount earned in wupload...but hey...there is no host better than filesonic on the market !....and the servers are expensive :) i knew in wupload some users that made over 100 $ ppd plan and not even a single sale....

Maybe you did something wrong bongo...i don't think is so easy to make 5000$ in a week or a month....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back