FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all Bro,
My friend told me that: FILESONIC will ban your account if you: spam or multi-account. Is this true????
In my opinion: ban multi-account is not a good idea coz, for instance, with my IP address, there are 7 people play FILESONIC. Although we dont have any relationship: no common payment information, no referal.
FILESONIC shouldn't ban 7 of us.
Do you agree with me???

I dont know why when i was trying remote ~25 files from my megaupload account, Megaupload blocked my account then. They said there are 5 different ip access 25 files and lock my account 48 hours :( Remote Upload server of Filesonic is the best! Really fast! :)

with 45 kb speed as premium i know now why the ppd stats are way down...i get 3 mb from bulletupload wich is a newbie host compared with filesonic....Hish and Marco fix the speeds then you can give us promo....

Dear all Bro,
My friend told me that: FILESONIC will ban your account if you: spam or multi-account. Is this true????
In my opinion: ban multi-account is not a good idea coz, for instance, with my IP address, there are 7 people play FILESONIC. Although we dont have any relationship: no common payment information, no referal.
FILESONIC shouldn't ban 7 of us.
Do you agree with me???

You should ask Hish, he will give the correct anwser.

bro see the difference between free user access & premium user access in the below image -

859e237b65.jpg

So click on the below link to buy a premium now & get all the incredible features .....

http://www.filesonic.in/premium

Enjoy.........

I observed quite a number of uncounted downloads recorded in the statistic.
Wonder how FileSonic counts the downloads, is the system glitched or deliberately filtered the download counts?

Any premium user downloading your files is counted once per day, downloads are counted fine

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back