FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel wupload is end So
there is no more good file host like Wupload
Btw Filesonic can u make any special plan for elilte User ?
Like pps fix 10 with 50% of ppd
or pps up to 70% sale and 30 % or 10% of ppdownload
Just an idea cause elite user cant change there plan
and wupload is gone So ppl wil spread filesonic
and they will lost huge downloads

Wupload's download speed is still fucking gr8.! ;)

btw, get me some sales please.! :sun:

funny thing is, you guys act as if its filesonics duty to pay you guys, like its their duty to do what you guys want. but really, they don't have to give a cent out and all you peeps will cry of greed towards a few bucks. oh noez, wupload iz gone, where will i get next ebay moneyz.

Dj i have no power to order anyone
its just a thought
So u use filesonic cause u only :)) love it ?
check wupload many user delet there files
and already alot of ppl left wupload
cause they will not pay anymore
and you need money for your ebay
So suck some other filehosting a**

Wupload's download speed is still fucking gr8.! ;)

btw, get me some sales please.! :sun:

Lol what u do with wupload download fucking speed ?
remember its sunday and wupload count only your
today earning for last payment lol
Btw its filesonic therad

@forhad

Only thing wrong with your suggestion for a new plan is that it is un-original.
I bet every user could come up with a new reason every minute, all day long, as to why FileSonic should pay better.

It is not very hard to come up with a new idea/suggestion which pays better we can all agree on.

Last edited:
Edit : Hish, Form next month I am going to change my Internet connection. So my IP Will be different. Do I need to Inform any one about It? I have 8 - 10 TB files on my account. So I don't want to get any problem on my premium. Do I need to open an affiliate ticket or need to do some thing else before my Internet connection change?

Sorry for my Bad English

Last edited:
Edit : Hish, Form next month I am going to change my Internet connection. So my IP Will be different. Do I need to Inform any one about It? I have 8 - 10 TB files on my account. So I don't want to get any problem on my premium. Do I need to open an affiliate ticket or need to do some thing else before my Internet connection change?

Sorry for my Bad English

You should be OK, no need to open any ticket. I got about 20T files and I use several IPs to access my account. Everything's fine.
And for adsl users IP's changing each time you dial, so no need to worry about your IP changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back