Status
Not open for further replies.

pitarr

Hey guys,

I am new here and sorry for opening a thread right away i tried to search but nothing I need came up or I didn't search right but maybe you can help me.

Now that fileserve has restricted all download is there a service that I can use to leech those files to a different host?

I searched google for hours but nothing came up. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

btw I have tens of thousands of files.

Thank you

10 comments
I am looking for a hosting company that i can upload around 100,000 songs all are from the balkans.

Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia

Can anyone suggest a good safe host? I am looking at http://servage.net/ as they have allot of space and bht.

Thank you!

I don't know if i can trust these filesharing hosts anymore. I spend hundreds of hours uploading to FS and now it's all for nothing.

Thank you for the advice but I'll look around before I go back to them or unless I see that they become stable.

If it's music and you own it then something like iCloud is perfect. You don't actually upload music to iCloud. It already has all the songs and if you have a copy of them it adds them to your online iCloud account. If it finds a song you have that isn't in iClouds DB it uploads it. This saves loads of time as you only upload the songs that aren't in iCloud already which in reality is hardly anything. If you have a song and snyc it you get a DRM free version on iCloud. This means even if you got the song illegally in the first place by downloading it you can actually use iCloud to get a legit version of the song. Weird I know.

Of course this is all for legal purposes. If it's for illegal purposes you want this is no good but I wanted to show the benefits of going legal.

@ Thread Opener: actually i remote all files to share-online.biz and uploaded.to

Provider: Server location / headquarters
share-online.biz: Netherlands / Belize (Website France)
uploaded.to: Netherlands / Hong Kong

// sry my bad english, i'm german

Your playing with fire!! Go ahead and give out your ip and have someone knocking at your door. Or losing your local ip. I have no tolerance for assholes that know all hosts are in trouble or facing problems.Get it through your head. How do you now Ricky hasn't turned states evidence and is running service just to get more people caught.

if you want to earn money with this songs then use uploaded.to or bitshare

if you want to backup them for yourself use i cloud or Rapidshare...
if you want to share the music and you want everybody to download it without limits , then use zippyshare.com or hulkshare.com !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back