fileserve the best new file host

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Similar topics
c629a53untitled.png

you should try search;)

Bearing in mind that it is only 3 months old and already has 25% of the daily traffic MU and HF has, it stands a good chance of becoming a leading file host. I've been trying it out for a week now and I must say I'm very impressed.

if they remove the download limit for free users i might use them but for the time being MU FTW!!!!

1080p single link movies

say what!?!?!?!?!

also fileserve is still really buggy, and the servers aren't the best, their remote upload system is horrible shows processing till its done, the 500 gb limit is good because it shows your guranteed space but also bad so you have to go premium if you want more space.

their regular upload isn't the best either and theme can use updating too cluttered.

it has a chance to become the next bigandfree maybe (one of those slightly large and out there filehost that no one hardly ever uses)

unless it makes some changes then it might become a competitor to hf but not MU MU is still the best download for free users next to MF

/rant

They're still in the growth phase. And they're having a fair few problems. One of them being buggy and broken downloads for free and premium users alike. Not exactly the best thing to happen when you're getting a flood of potential new customers.

But yeah, I would say, FS is far from being the 'best'. There's hosts that are way better, atm. MS, MU, MF, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back