Status
Not open for further replies.

chaudhary9

damn i wanted to requested payout this week and i cant find statistics option in my account,it seems fileserve has closed their affiliate program with out even paying their users,you little coward RICKY pay us our money then run off,WTF is this,you ran off without even paying us and no notice of it at all

58 comments
seriously WILLY paid every single penny,but this pussy RICKY just ran off,first shaving downloads and then ran off,hide you ____

i was so sad and angry on ricky that he ran off with my money and of others that i just saw the official thread nothing else

yes they scam and they will not goona do anything coz they have nothing to earn now

no one will use fileserve then why they will pay..

damn i wanted to requested payout this week and i cant find statistics option in my account,it seems fileserve has closed their affiliate program with out even paying their users,you little coward RICKY pay us our money then run off,WTF is this,you ran off without even paying us and no notice of it at all

What a Bullshit..................

You mean they scam you for Illegal Upload of Copyright Stuff :)):)):))

Go a Search for a Real Job in your Real Life :facepalm:

Let me guess y'all are calling fileserve scammers now cause they close out there payout system.

I find this funny everytime users complain about a file host when they're brand new paying y'all like crazy they're the best then you go around recommend them to your friends / family to use them. Then when they close out a part of there system they're considered scammers wondering how is that lmao.

Get a Job then in stop uploading illegal copyrighted material then if you don't like how RickFS or any other file hosting provider are running there site.

Most of the people who're complaining really y'all lost only a small amount of cash there are some people in this world/country who don't even have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back