FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime dude.

We will have the delete button back again eventually. My words should be trustworthy by now - When I say something, we will do it.

@ barrix: No issues on the FTP here. You're saying you cannot upload? Using RDP?

@ ALL USING JDOWNLOADER: We have updated our API so it can now take the foreign characters for your username. Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Ricky, I have very bad problem when i try to RU from Wupload to Fileserve usually my files Instantly go to Failed Upload, after 10/20 Times RU I am able to got all my files succcesfully uploaded whats wrong with your server???

@ Tushavi: It's called: THEY banned (some of) our servers.

When you try RS, MU or NL for example...things go over without an issue.

Last edited:
Hello Ricky;

Jdownloader is not working (that's a really big problem), then i decided to use Fileserve Manager.. But when i want to download files from FS, Fileserve Manager always gives me an error something like '' service is not supported''.. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks.

BTW; if you dont want people to download your files via JD, please send email to your customers who has premium acc from you (You can mention about Fileserve Manager). Because many of them dont know the problem and they think my files are dead.. Actually not, all files working fine.. I hope you will handle this issue..

@ ps3-jb: jD should work again with passwords that contains special characters. Make sure you're running the latest.

And we may just send out a mass email to all our Premiums regarding this.

Are you using the latest Fileserve Manager?

Thanks for the fast reply Ricky..

I have updated to JD with the latest version and its working fine now..

I downlaoded Fileserve Manager from this link.. http://www.fileservemanager.com/

I guess version 1.0.0.0.2288 is the latest one?

Anyway, thank you so much for your the fast reply again.. Much appreciated..

How to find how many downloads a file has has?

@ Ricky - may need a little advice please.

I have read *all* FAQ's and all the info I can find on the page and can't figure out how to tell if I've had a download on a file or not? As all the file servers I've ever used let you see a number of download activity by a number - where is that number in Fileserve?

I have a premium account and stopped uploading as I prefer to see how many downloads I've getting. I'm not after $$ - just info on how the interest in my files are doing.

Many of the numbers that are displayed on the "My files" page are not explained and the drop menus have no option to show number of downloads - at least I can't find it.

Thanks for any help...

Cal

What about the number next to the upload date?

File`Name -> Size -> Upload Date -> #DL*
*This is the count for total non-unique downloads.

.. or was it a trick question?
It must be?

@ Gerner2010
What about the number next to the upload date?

File`Name -> Size -> Upload Date -> #DL*
*This is the count for total non-unique downloads.

.. or was it a trick question?
It must be?
No sir...but I've figured it out. The #DL will not display correctly on the page through Firefox...but will through IE (which I, or many others never use including RickyFS).

With IE I can see the downloads correctly but with Firefox this is what is shown:

With FF:
iEcBM.png

With IE:
a8Kk2.png

But now I can figure it out with Firefox anyway ! I see the script is jumbled - but the download number shows - at the end of the string on FF - So I'm OK with it. But I bet many experience the same issue with Firefox.

Last edited:
Ohhh I see.

Blame Ricky :)
Thanks Gerner - but I already mentioned about the display to Ricky a long time ago and he checked with the server people...but they scratched their heads...it's a HTML error in formatting as usual. Wish the coders would try the most popular browsers before committing the coding.

At least I got it figured out - thanks to you Gerner...you must be on IE ? ;)

Cal

:D

Oh, one other comment - in IE - when entering my 30 character password made with a key maker with only the correct as of now, no symbols...IE stated when entering - that Fileserve only accepts 20 character passes !! Now that is a new one !! Firefox shows NOTHING !

JDownloader tipped me off to the invalid password with symbols - but said nothing of the max number of characters in a password for FS being only 20 characters ! But thing is, FS will accept the 30 or even longer passwords !!

So if anyone changes - be sure and don't throw your original pass away as you need to enter it to change.

There needs to be some info passed on to the coders !!
;)

:P

Last edited:
No sir...but I've figured it out. The #DL will not display correctly on the page through Firefox...but will through IE (which I, or many others never use including RickyFS).

With IE I can see the downloads correctly but with Firefox this is what is shown:

With FF:
iEcBM.png

With IE:
a8Kk2.png

But now I can figure it out with Firefox anyway ! I see the script is jumbled - but the download number shows - at the end of the string on FF - So I'm OK with it. But I bet many experience the same issue with Firefox.

It looks fine for me on Firefox 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back