FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again files take very long to show up in the file manager after upload is done. :( It takes 5x more time that the upload itself...

cannot upload bigger files.
Smaller files are okay bcuz they wont take long..

They try to fix some stuff, now there's upload problem .. Hope its fixed..

Another thing. It uploads. It stops in the middle :( What a day... whats going on... seriously... cant upload anything properly..

Last edited:
RU from RS takes 2 hours? This is really absurd considering the hardware upgrade took place 2-3 weeks back for that and we were promised significant improvement of the speed.

@ Windinmyhair: Maybe you need to re-read my answer to you and you figure out what you are doing wrong since 95% of all NL links are successful in transfer. I'm looking at numbers, objectively, black and white. Period.

I'll get the techs to reconfirm if the problem is on our side or if WU has deployed measures to "manhandle" our remote servers.

My whole point was that FS => X works FINE (given the other party has set us up correctly). There's a reason why public rapidleech servers work without issues (until we find them)

@ tofuwizard: From RS => FS, in which I tried yesterday at 1PM EST, took approximately 1 minute for 300 MB. That's not absurd.

@ necox, zyberakuma, kkkzzz, xuploaderz:

rGfR4dZ.jpg

(Arizona, US, RDP, sBorg, Scudmis' server)

[EDIT] Spoken to Scudmis. Pending information.
[EDIT2] Spoken to Techs and they may know why it goes slow at times. Solution coming up for this.

@ Tyler: You uploading files above 2GB? :)

Last edited:
@Ricky: It isn't absurd now but when it was 5-7PM EST, it was absurd and took ages before the queue was catched up (around 10pm EST or so) and from what I've seen before/after the hardware upgrade, it's mostly around this time frame when it's extremely slow.

Downloading from RS to FS server is fast but it seems like the RU servers are having a difficult time processing and uploading the files into our accounts after that during that time frame. Tried NL,RS,MU during that time and it takes around 2-3 hours before it gets uploaded and the queue slowly catches up after that. Hope that helps.

why account disable

hi ricky,
why my account is disable?
ID= mentioned in PM kindly check.

kindly tell me as soon as possible

Last edited:
With so many changes that have happened ...

Remote upload:

Fileserve -->>> Remote upload -->>> ?

? -->>> Remote upload -->>> Fileserve

If anyone can answer thanks.
I am having difficulties in this regard. :facepalm:

@Ricky

I don't know why you got pretty good speed, but I got very LOW speed for uploading, and it's not just me some of my friends & some users complain that too.

I believe there is something wrong with the Fileserve's Uploading speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back