FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the first week that i didn't get payed , i transfered money to payout from monday and it still pending , not yet transfered to payout account so plz if you can tranfer it and pay me ,

my username : didi0007

Remote upload from sites that use an email address as a username such as Filefactory keep failing with the message 'Fail (Invalid Link or File Size Too Large)' and they always worked fine before. Are you gonna fix it? Thanks.

Hi Ricky
can you check this please?
s5c485slmonhlj71w4dv.jpg

Hi

I have a question.
I recently publish one of my folder publicly. As fileserve has the folder default as public
So if i post the link for that folder, will someone know the parent of the folder?
Which is somehow managed to find my other folder link and start reporting file?

Thanks

@ trungnhut: Can't find that username

@ didi0007: Requested too late on Wednesday.

@ baleegh999: Should work fine now. Looking at pending we've shaved it down by a lot.

@ leech009: Slow as in 1500-3000 KB/s? We've set a roof on FTP since there's only so much each server can handle.

@ joedamato: Will look into "email address" logins for RU.

@ pda2006: You didn't get payout because you asked too late on Wednesday.

@ babygohan: Username?

@ Dj.IcE: Most should be fixed. What is the slow speed concerning? Upload? Download? File Manager..?

@ illetyus2: I don't see a problem for the RU. Please advice who you're RU'ing from?

@ Morten79: It works as it should do. It takes 6 minutes, because that's the speed we grabbed the file in :)

@ kontino: Yes, it is a few steps towards where we were headed for the past 10 days. Some people dropped us off thinking we're turning for the worse. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back