FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro remote upload is very slow for me why this happened for me only plz ricky check that fucking problem.......

i didn't upload on FS from the last week ...........

i am using rapidleech......

@ RTW: Remote upload has been working steadily and fine from all hosts that allow for us to grab their files. Who are you remote uploading from?

i am using gr0wl rapidleech i think u have try this & remote upload a file & check how much time it takes..........

for me it takes 30 mins+ to RU........

i m tierd now...........

and i also used some other rapidleech too but it takes the same time for me........

@ RTW: Rapidleech uses webupload to upload with. We have definitely not had any issues with that lately, otherwise, you would have seen a sea of complaints.

So you insert the URLs from your VPS into our Remote Upload box?

@ RTW: We prioritize other file hosts (MU, RS etc.) before a host with an IP and a filename to it.

Thus, I advice you to use the RL panel to upload with. It will be uploaded directly to the file manager.

Not yet. Last time I got mail is to confirm that the email is someone that I knew.
Of course I don't know. And I can't changed it myself too because it will need confirmation from his email.

PM send. :)

Can't see my uploaded files

Hello.

I've just uploaded a lot of files via sBorg and althoug the upload went ok, i can't see any of the files in my account.
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks.

@ MojoRisin: Maybe check if they were uploaded to "anonymous", thus, no one has claimed property of it. Check if you were logged in when you uploaded them.

hi Ricky can you please upgrade free account upload limit to 4GB? that would be good many filehosting providing over 4GB free user upload

Hey, it's have been about 3 weeks I asked for payment and still nothing...why ?

"2011-06-08 $xxxxx Transferred from earnings a/c ( Download & Referrals )"

Thank you !

Ricky bro i am from Pakistan and i am trying to open my account in Firefox...But its not opening but i am getting that error

400 - Bad Request

But in Private Browsing its Opening...i dont get this error..

@ leech009: Name me how many host provides free user download for files up to 2048 MB? Yes, guess what - not many.

@ burnout2142: And did you click PAYOUT?

@ hollowforum: Perhaps this explains your 400 Bad Request:

Code:
http://400badrequest.org/

I'm like an universal PC world customer service rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back