FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys plan on shaving less? I rotate file hosts to see who's good and whats amazing is that fileserve's download counts are consistently lower by 30%. You have all this competition and your payouts are getting lower and lower.

Last edited:
@ bubawuba : Fileserve is an awesome file host and really pays and pays good!

If you believe that you can earn more with others, then by all means join others..

@ bubawuba: We don't need to increase our payouts because we know what people prefer and choose. Our speeds are equivalent, if not better, than MU's. Can't get more simple than that :)

Sure, we could add a tier for Premium users only and call it $50/1000 downloads or add a PPS program...What good is that going to do any of our users if they start getting speeds that are below anyone's "standards"?
Nothing! Besides making you and ourselves richer while the vast majority of premiums are taken for idiots (and won't come back for "seconds"). We've found a good equilibrium that will not only reward people who share with their friends, but also give everyone satisfactory speeds.

IS there any hope that you will add a flash uploader in future?Its a pain in the ass to select each part for uploading and yes i could upload with ftp but ftp upload is too slow for me.

@ bubawuba: We don't need to increase our payouts because we know what people prefer and choose. Our speeds are equivalent, if not better, than MU's. Can't get more simple than that :)

Sure, we could add a tier for Premium users only and call it $50/1000 downloads or add a PPS program...What good is that going to do any of our users if they start getting speeds that are below anyone's "standards"?
Nothing! Besides making you and ourselves richer while the vast majority of premiums are taken for idiots (and won't come back for "seconds"). We've found a good equilibrium that will not only reward people who share with their friends, but also give everyone satisfactory speeds.

Thats wonderful but your a business not a charity. Your payouts are getting lower and lower especially when you compare it to other hosts. At this point its obvious you shave big time. Of the 5 hosts i've compared you have the lowest download counts even though you got the highest alexa ranking. Your payout rates aren't even high. They were high when hotfile was around.

@ SecretCase: Yes, that is going to get built.

@ algon: Google it.

@ bubawuba: Ok

@ hollowforum: Where are you from?

@ beenji: Reseller @ reseller.fileserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back