FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ priestz: How? You downloaded a program that had a backdoor in it. You opened an email with a PDF that had a backdoor in it. You entered a website that injected a script that grabbed all your bookmarks and saved passwords. You had someone who sat on your computer install crap on it. The list is endless and you should probably try to scan your computer or even format it if you want to be sure.

@ KeAnDanh: For now, no. Later, possibly. Like I've given answers before, it takes time to develop certain features. Thanks for your input :)

@Ricky
Oh.. I see. I think I'll format and installing fresh OS.

Thanks for your explanation.

Hope you can help me get my account back. :)

Oh Sh*t. The hacker is still annoying me. I'm already change my email password but then he reset my email password again.

What should I do ?

Last edited:
hey ricky in remote uploading i entered the the username and password in the space given below and tried to upload but it didnt worked..

I cannot post directly into the window because my password contains special characters

@Ricky
Oh.. I see. I think I'll format and installing fresh OS.

Thanks for your explanation.

Hope you can help me get my account back. :)

Oh Sh*t. The hacker is still annoying me. I'm already change my email password but then he reset my email password again.

What should I do ?

Unfortunatly you've lost your premium account. Got the same problem. Did my paiment :8/06/2011 12:33 CES and they accepted it. 2Minutes later : account disabled.

RickyFS : "You got disabled due to account sharing/multiple simultaneous downloads."
Me : Yes , my email was hacked.

RickyFS : You've been enabled again but your Premium was taken away when you got disabled.

You should probably try to figure out where your leak is coming from since that's the only way you can keep a Premium in the future. From now on all Premiums that are abused via account sharing will get downgraded. We will not upgrade you again unless you pay for it.

So you admit it was hacked. Not our fault then is it?

Why should WE pay for YOUR mistake?

One good advice : don't buy a premium account there. Other filehosts give your premium account back, but FILESERVE NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Why should FS pay for YOUR mistake?

I think it is reasonable that they just downgrade you.
You fucked up, your 'shared' account probably used more traffic than you payed for.
FS is not a charity.

And dont forget:
I think most users getting downgraded for shared accounts has not been hacked.
They just claim that in order to get their shared account back.

Wrong mate. Recieved a email from Gmail to my other account, saying a Pakistani Ip used my gmail account.

Same happened with my filesonic, & rapidshare account.

Filesonic restored my premium account, and Rapidshare gave my Rapids back they transferred.

Yeah, but you have no idea if your FS account had used 30TB data and your FileSonic account had used only 10 MB and RS was able to grab your points back in a second.

It is easy just to complain, right?

You fucked up, live with it.

Oh, c'mon Ricky... Its almost 5 months and it still in waiting, just make a new transfer 3 days ago and its transfered now, can you transwer it to my Payout account? Please Ricky!

Thanks in Advance...

@ Dirtyminder: Are we here to babysit your Gmail, your password and your other personal details? It is YOUR job to secure your details, period.

@ R®USSHIM_I: Because we are the only real company that don't bullshit uploaders with high pays and shitty speeds.

@ jeetsingh: You need to change your password to something other than special characters. Mail.ru for example doesn't accept characters either and that's an email service.

@ explo1515: Can't tell you why they cannot locate your transfer.

@ Sahibaan: Ctrl + F5.

@ bubawuba: But nothing is ever lost.

@ Dirtyminder: I can't get lost when you're in my thread.

You try to put the blame on us because our system detects abuse due to your mishandling of your information. Not only does that lead to abuse of our system and can be at times a very costly affair for us, but you try to ask for "seconds" when you don't deserve that. I was so kind to free up your account again, but I see that was greeted with disrespect and publication of our private messages.

Please read our Terms again. In fact I shouldn't have given you the 15 minutes of my life to answer your messages nor open up your account again.

Point proven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back