FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ jolywasim666: ?? Past due. We are paying again on Weds

@ satFS: See first page. It's been there for some time now.

@ barrix: Cheers ;)

@ twinkle1452: Looking into it. Maybe update next week.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We will not be working on Monday since that is a Public Holiday. Like any other holidays we need to take time off too to catch up with friends and families. We will only be active if anything urgent needs to get resolved.

@ elleboy: No - it hasn't worked since they blocked our servers.

@ twinkle1452: Got update. Sometime either Wednesday or Thursday it should work

@ barrix & ZeroAT: Should be ok now

@ Jayzzy: I think an email to Opus can cancel it.

@ k3k3: Where are you uploading from?

@ redpaper17: Welcome

hi, i'm uploading from france with root server - 1Gb/s

today its A LITTLE BIT better, like 200kb each file over the webupload.
yesterday 100kb each file -.-

200kb is to low :(

@ satFS: See first page. It's been there for some time now.

@ Ricky: I'v read it.. But Innocent customer only suffered LOT.. I didn't shared account details to anyone.. I m just using it for my Personal use and downloading using fileserve manager..

What else i have to do sir?

How do i know if Account has been Hacked.. Please you have to Update security features like which are all IPs downloaded using account..

From my side, Im using account as per ur rules..

Other filehosting like Rapidshare, megaupload are giving WARNING message Before going to BAN..

I entered the wrong paypal id by mistake....and the payment was sent to my friend...any chance or way to cancel it please?

He is in Israel...he is not able to send me the funds

Is remote upload from uploastation to FileServe supported?
Whenever i try, my upload fails as Web..

have same problem and reported to ricky yesterday also.....files ru go to pending web files tab.

hope will fix and setup ru soon. the opposite fs-> us already is on :)

njoy your small day off ricky !!!!

This probaby has been suggested before .... But can you put the % on the remote upload instead of just "processing".. Info like speed, % or how many gigs/megs left would be nice... CUz I end up refreshing the damn page every minute.

This probaby has been suggested before .... But can you put the % on the remote upload instead of just "processing".. Info like speed, % or how many gigs/megs left would be nice... CUz I end up refreshing the damn page every minute.

+1

the progress bar wil be nice for all of us as long as it is not so complex to implement since now FM works and is lightweight and fast

Does anyone have problems with fileserve today? After upload files are not there.

nothing wrong today actually FM loads faster

try to upload a very small file (jpeg) at the end after you uploaded the big ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back