FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have from time and time again clearly said that a copy function isn't supposed to be abused. You choose to do that, it is your own responsibility. Not ours.

The copy function's purpose is to serve as a "bookmark". You have a "I like this folder", so you move all your favourites to this folder.

mmm, and which is the limit? you must give to us a limit.

@ DAB: Lots of people use it within reasons for whatever purposes it may serve, but if it becomes a distinct problem we can easily take it away with the snap of a finger. I don't think we should be showing some "parental guidance", when all of you are grown enough to know how to use a button properly.

Ricky would you please take a look at my problem again, ive been waiting to transfer money to my payout acc since previous friday i contacted you with my problem and you said you'd look at it.. thank you

lol thirteen more pages since i got banned from this thread for telling the truth....

affiliate communication huh rickkydicky?

hehehehehehehe

ya fuk me i fuk yaa :P

@skydragon same problem here i am waiting to tranfer the money to payout acc and still pending from friday......fileserve is without money??? :))

i don't upload anymore on FS ...i just wait money to come from files i uploaded months ago.....but a friend was telling me that they have issues in paying and i wanted to see.......now i see :P

Transfer for Payout on Sunday, Gets accepted on Mon/Tuesday, after that you will seeAccount Payable : "$ your amount." There you can redeem or request a payout. You choose Payout to get paid. Then you get paid on Wednesday. You don't straight away on other days.
They pay every Wednesday always on time. Fileserve doesn't pay on other days from Thursday to Tuesday.

So don't expect to get money on Friday lol. I feel Ricky must be really tired with the same comments from new fileserve users :)

It's odd, the way they set it up. Once you get used to, you will know the drill every week :) Enjoy $$ with your uploads.

Be carefull with copy function.
I loose my account for that reason, with ~ 40 uss and premium member until october.:facepalm:
Fileserve is not what it was. Just an advice buddy.

@ pipels: And you keep going?

I have from time and time again clearly said that a copy function isn't supposed to be abused. You choose to do that, it is your own responsibility. Not ours.

Hey pipels can you clarify what you did? I dont wanna go back browse 1000 of pages...

RickyFS said:
@ panasonic153: Maybe we haven't setup WU => FS.

Do you plan on doing so? If so when?

@barrix
First-I am not a new user
2nd-I am one year old member, but don't upload anymore, on FS
3rd-A few months ago if you req your money even saturday , you had money in payout acc sunday or monday
I really want to see if i will have money in paypal wednesday
No offence barrix

They really do pay on wednesdays.. every time .. but my problem is that this time ive been waiting for 10 days just to transfer my money to payout account.

@ skydragon: Wait.

@ uzzlic: No issues. We got plenty of funds and we pay weekly. Make sure you type in the "thanks" and attach a screenshot too when you get your payment.

@ algon: Yes WU => FS will be setup when we have time.

@ explo1515: Because it is different people approving it and some are more thorough than others?

Evidence today I made for old and new users.

tQaPh.png

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back