FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ illetyus2: You still keep coming back writing nonsense without having read the last reply? Yes/no/maybe?

We haven't blocked anyone.

@ ssspanzer111: 2 replies on this page, 1 reply on the previous page. You sure you clicked PAYOUT?
[edit]: You didn't press Payout so no payment for you this week.

Last edited:
what happend to me

My payment has not resolved.
I have been clicked tranfer to payout on 19/3/2011.but Nothing is happen.
38285924.jpg

My Acc: songgio

and: it had got blocked on 2011-5-04.
i don't have a ref.
what happend to myaccount =))

from
cleardot.gif
Fileserve Support <customercare@fileserve.com>to
cleardot.gif
macduyen8x@gmail.com
date
cleardot.gif
Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:46 AMsubject
cleardot.gif
[#487554] FS: FileServe Manager Supportmailed-by
cleardot.gif
fileserve.com
hide details Apr 6

-- do not edit --

macduyen8x@gmail.com,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will have this forwarded to our Accounts team for further investigation. We'll update you once we have a feedback from our Accounts team.

Thank you for your kind consideration.
===> has not resolved .plz help me![/QUOTE]

@alex17 Yes, it's NORMAL. Does your file show in "My Files" tab? If yes, then it WORKs.

@WSM2011 Are you from UK? If yes, IWF (Internet Watch Foundation) has put a BLOCK on Fileserve.com. Thus, Most UK FREE users may not be able to download from Fileserve, but PREMIUM users are unaffected by this block.

Last edited:
@KKKZZZ
The IWF only ever affected free users,
the IWF proxy makes all users appear to have the same IP,
this shouldn't have any affect on Premium users.
But Fileserve are now blocking their own Premium users.

@KKKZZZ
The IWF only ever affected free users,
the IWF proxy makes all users appear to have the same IP,
this shouldn't have any affect on Premium users.
But Fileserve are now blocking their own Premium users.

Then wait for Ricky to help you out. :)

@wiresaw Can you post links in here and/or send links to Ricky then he can check them out too.

@ jontan: Yes. All incoming data is allowed.

And we didn't block Oron. They must have blocked the outgoing traffic to our IPs. You being an FS premium has nothing to do with external source uploading to us.

@ songgio: Referrals cheat. Your

@ WSM2011: And you're logged in? What ISP are you on and what part of the country are you in? My friend down in London was just giving us kudos last night about how great and fast we were.

@ fatfighter: Because Premium runs on cookie and Free runs on IP.

Ricky, i want to ask, let say my premium expired on 18 May 2011, will all my file will be deleted and stay under free restriction storage 500 GB?

So this IWF crap now means that the only people in the UK that could actually earn us uploaders a few dollars are now banned?

We just lost 1 out of 3 top tier countries?

@ rozano: No. You will have probably a few days to upgrade to Premium again. Files that are in active will be 'exposed' to be deleted during this period where you are a free user.

@ ARGHHH: IWF has a tendency of putting us ON and OFF their list. What triggers them is still unknown. We just had a good 3 months period without the hassle from them, but looks like they've put us back on their list again. Last time that lasted for approximately a month or so.

Yeah, I just did some digging.

Theres an interesting article here grimboys-site.

Still....free users who decide that fs links are blocked for them are unlikely to try them again in future. <sigh>

Edit - IWF seems primarily concerned with child abuse content. They probably received a complaint about such stuff being hosted on an FS server ?

Last edited:
@ ARGHHH: There's a ton of articles about it and IWF has banned/still bans all hosting companies such as RS, MU, HF, us and others - There's no stopping to them. And there isn't a stopping to someone who decides to use TOR and upload a bunch of child abuse content videos, post it on a forum, report it to IWF and then you have a 'ban'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back