FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhmm, it will be even better if we can login to their Linux terminal. From there I can do a mass renaming haha. I know this is impossible lol.

Recently there are lots of people complain that their files were deleted even if they've NEVER SHARED those links, and those files are also not in DMCA tab too.

Is there something behind this scene. I mean, is there something wrong with Fileserve's server, or they just delete those files by accident, or DMCA hack their accounts which is not likely.

Hit the lowest earning mark on FS ever , really got no idea . people saying they are having problems while downloading files as free users too so maybe coz of that
any idea ricky ? :)

@ kkkzzz: We don't delete files by mistake, no such thing as we just blindly and randomly pick and choose files out of a server. I need to get more specifics such as URLs of the file that you claimed was deleted.

@ Jayzzy: Looking at the overall picture, Friday and the previous Friday were about the same earnings with approximately 0.5% difference.

What do users experience?

Also it will be natural that there's a drop in earnings OVER THE SUMMER. What do people do when it is such season? They go out (party, food, festivals - you name it) and go on holidays.

Everyone will have lower earnings, including us. Your peak earnings should be around December, when everyone's cold and staying in :) Ask your friends what they do in the summer vs. the winter?

Last edited:
Hi Ricky,

I'm having trouble uploading a file larger than 400MB via FTP (using FileZilla).
After sending small part of the file, the connection is reset and the file is sent again and so a few times.

Is this a problem with the FS server, or maybe with my connection?
I note that I sent the same file without any problem to another host.

Thanks

@ Cashio: Should be a firewall. You tried to connect DIRECTLY to the internet?

We have experienced that there are issues with Linksys routers. Although, I'm personally running on one and I have no issues uploading to FTP.

@ Jayzzy: Those questions will be repeated all over the summer until people's holidays are over ;)

Hey Ricky Filesonic to fileserve is blocked. I am getting the message "Below link is Blocked When I press the submit button in FS remote upload page.
Screenshot below

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i21/f9784e.png[/SLIDE]

@ jeetsingh: Yes you can RU from other hosts to FS except for HF and FSC

We recommend RS or MU. They provide: 'http://[username]:[password]@host.com/XXXX/XXXX.rar' ...other hosts don't except for our own service.

@ share01: PM me on here.

Is it allowed to remote from Fileserve to UploadStation or some other filehost?

There is option to add filehost there, and Fileserve is in those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back