FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS, i dont want to disturb with useless offenses and stuff, I'd just like to know why my acc was disabled with no reason stated, at least the reasons would be fine for users who dont understand the move.
Sry and thank you.

@ skydragon: That was a referral cheat case I believe.

On another note. You italian guys are funny. Go find another service to harass. Your ring of fire got put out.

ok, I see your point of view but I have a question to ask: why only the posts written by pfrenni are deleted, and the answers from many user (some very aggressive and full of injuries, also from people directly involved into the case) are still there?
I hope you can answer to me, avoiding the deleting of this post.

All aggressive posts get deleted. If you think a post is aggressive, report it and it will be deleted - much like pfrenni's case. Simple as.

@ skydragon: That was a referral cheat case I believe.

RickyFS if so, it may be the case that my friend has 2
accounts, and he used my referall link on both of them. But, i personaly asked you if it is problem, when he did it, because he didnt tell me in advance, and you assured me that it'd be ok. I can find you the conversation if you like.

{excerpt}

@ ARGHHH: Fortunately, you should ask bravowall + his ten other italian buddies how links were spread. Not only were they breaching our terms, but they were conducting illegal activity that by common EU law is penalized with jail sentences. Them getting disabled is a slap on the pinky; not even the wrist.

I was only attempting to clarify for someone what the guy was trying to say - I had no feelings on the post one way or the other mate. :)

@ skydragon: What we can do...Is to remove the ban, but then your referrals have to go too. Please get referrals that are not "related" to you in any way.

@ ARGHHH: Nothing there buddy ;)

RickyFS I just dont understand .. when i found out that he created new account and again with my referall link, i immediately asked you (page 1197) if it is ok because i didnt want my acc to get banned or something.. you told me it'd be ok so i didn't worry any more.. that was in january.. i was asking because i didnt want to have problem like now.

EDIT: well if it'd be possible i agree because i dont want to have trouble and loose my premium because of him

Last edited:
EDIT:
OK, I give up.
I will no comments on this subject anymore.
Have fun mr. MOD.

leaving out the others, I post here to know exactly what we did wrong.

As I said, we shared our links, and they got downloads, so today we were expecting payment as others

The only thing I think is that maybe we received too many downloads, reaching 40$/day, and this was to much to payout.

OK, now you are talking.

$40/day is nothing - I reached that myself many months ago.
I know other people earning above $250/day.

You must have cheated somehow.

@skydragon
I hope your account gets fixed - IF you are legit :)

untitlzuz.jpg

Ricky , should i be worried ?
every file i upload gets uploaded like 12 time ?
i know that's a bug , but it begans to worry after seeing some guys getting banned lately ?

Last edited:
sad days...earnings are creeping for me these past few days, even with added effort in uploading and distributing files. :(

btw, thanks for payment, and still waiting for file manager stats to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back