FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to all members of fileserve

I noticed:

Fileserve in a long time they did not fight fraud. They are just anti-fraud, when http://uploadstation.com activities. Members are not profit from the sale of ACC for them, they will be disabled users. Fileserve do a job like hotfile. Do they want to reduce the number of users is not profitable for them, so users will use uploadstation.com, and they sell uploadstation acc.

Fileserve initially they will do so, their is hotfile future

Last edited:
@Ricky: the problem with sales is still there. few days ago i had 25$+ sales and 6.5$ in site earnings (after holding period). now its 2.5$....please check my account and pm me the info abt whats going on. username: kenshin....

P.S. btw there are 0 chargebacks so that is clearly not a cause of the problem

@ Cashio: Hopefully it should deter them from coming back. We have no intentions of doing business with dishonest people who only has an eye out for themselves (not even incl. us), so they can run their gimmicks on other services that may be subject to same techniques they have been using on us. We will not tolerate or allow for abuse as that is clearly stated in our Make Money page, FAQ and Terms. Refer back to: You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.

They may have gotten away with it once or twice, but the road ends for some of them, promptly. We weren't born yesterday.

@ Bravowall: Far from it, but keep typing your fictional story. 5 Posts ;)

@ pazzo2: You can ask those that were disabled what techniques they were using. Maybe they want to share with the rest of the people in here how they got banned.

@ Salieri99: Refer to our terms. Thanks.

@ kenshin: Roger. It would be best if you remind me of such probably after file manager count comes up. Same goes for a few other issues we have in here. The recent delay in payment set back work for our techs working on the file manager count. The workload "trickles" down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back