FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well mine also is pending, but I hope that today is fixed, usually happens, so if earnings = downloads down too, I did not say anything but this last month ...... equivalent to almost half of that generated and can not say I do not share files because every time I climb a lot and much more, but unfortunately we see that the statistics of the income to rise as the files .... I hope they fix that which does not download the file link error complaining download Friends

Hope is the fileserver of June 2010 when I started to use and everything was great

Code:
For your personal security, please complete the email verification process to get payout. [COLOR=Navy]Click here[/COLOR]

i have clicked it many times and did not got any email.........i also sent ticket to fileserve and yet not got any reply........so can u help

@ FastJohn: There has always been an option. The option is still there during the installation procedure.

@ Gerner2010: You got it spot on. News will be out regarding this later on :)

I cannot disclose anymore at this stage.

Is this a mistake?
Surely you can't be charging UK users
almost 50% more than US users....

US Users
$9.99 & $19.99 = £6.13 & £12.37

fs999.png

UK Users
£9.99 & £19.99 = $16.27 & $32.55

fs999.png

I do not think it is normal that tomorrow should be a day of payment and transfers are still pending in all ... but wait and see what happens.

@ cliomax: There will be people who will be paid tomorrow. There will be some who will not be paid and who will be paid the day after or Friday.

@ xaxes: PM me links, thanks.

@ chaudhary9: reseller.fileserve.com :)

Ricky, i will send ip address of my server, just wanna check if its banned or what
fileserve was working 5 hours ago, please check.

Last edited:
Hi Ricky,
is there problem in counting number of downloads per file
it show 0 for most files for more than 3 months

and in static the number of downloads increases in good ratio now after I uploaded new files

but counting looks doesnt work

Could u check please ?

My username : rapidfroz

Richy you have ignored my Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RickyFS
OK. Well I'm not bothered installing it or looking at it again.
You still ignoring my other comment. FS should revert the settings, don't make the users do it, and alot of people don't know how to do it.

Is this a mistake?
Surely you can't be charging UK users
almost 50% more than US users....

US Users
$9.99 & $19.99 = £6.13 & £12.37

fs999.png

UK Users
£9.99 & £19.99 = $16.27 & $32.55

fs999.png

It been like this for the past 8 months or so. There nothing you can do about it. Ricky won't comment on it.

You could try a USA proxy*, and sign up from there at $ rate.
* at your own risk.
Some are lucky, like me who that bought a FS account in $ rate in early days.

There aren't anymore plans to provide the dmca plan? ricky once you promise us like coming... at least you should show the files that were REPORTED and DELETED in the last 30 days... the files that are deleted and uploaded in the last 30 days are kinda pointless..

Hey Ricky. It would be good if you could have more info in the News section of your site. Many people don't come here for news on what's going on.

I only found out about the file count problem after coming here, I was a bit dissapointed it wasn't in the news section...
I dont think they should post these things in their news section, it would bring their reputation down to the customrs we are giving them.

RickyFS

I have requested transfer my earnings to my payout account but still pending...

Requested on 2011-04-09....

Check it Please

Username: nicolasherrera

2011-04-09 $26.55 Pending

My request still pending....

I Really need my payout tomorrow, but i cant request it because transfer are in pending status...

Ticket send....

Username: nicolasherrera

:(

RickyFS: I transfered my funds on 2011-04-09 and until now it hasn't been credited to my payout account, my username is Mithrandir. Could you take a look into it? Thanks beforehand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back