FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings RickyFS, seeing the great movement and sale of premiums suggest that Spain will become part of the group A you think of this friend Ricky.

I hope that my suggestion would analyze it and see if...

@ Pearl: No.

@ techdaemon: I renamed a file just now. Didn't keep "circling" with loading. You tried other files?

@ Blade Master 666: Don't think we will be moving the countries around. They're working quite well so far.

Is there some problem with the statistics or what ?

SSCmV.jpg

indeed since the downloads count got stop and i can not know what is happening on my files as i need to know what people download and what not to be able to continue on that files or stop uploading

Stats work sometimes on and off for the last 4-5 days already, but the MOST important issue is why the hell is Fileserve website taking forever to load, if it even loads otherwise it just times out? Whats going on?

I Don't Received Any Payment But In My Acc It Say Payment Transfuse Is Completed Pls Check Your Pm For Proof I Send It 5 Days Back But Still I Don't Have Any Reply For You

Is there some problem with the statistics or what ?

SSCmV.jpg

Should be the "cannot connect to server" problem, just like when you try to access a web site that does not exist anymore. I receive PMs all the time because of that. I can't download those files with my premium account, neither the copies of those files I've got. Ricky, will this be fixed soon??? I don't want to add a mirror to all my uploads...

Last edited:
Lately fileserve is working BAD, uploads fails, ftp fails, speed is bad.... what´s wrong?

:)) Ahahah speed is bad, upload fails...what a joke...you sure you are on right topic?
Maybe I always get some special servers to upload on...who knows...
If it isn't 8 files at once, 2 files would go with the same speed, it is the limitation of 1gbps connection on my side :)) they are raping my server :))

tmp5723.jpg

Last edited:
^^^Same here mate:getting atleast 15mbyte/s on a single file and overall greater than 100mbyte/s....awesome speeds and todays payment will come anytime soon..so great filehost

hi, this is my first time I payout from FS but i haven't received any money in my paypal account (it's already approved)
unledb.jpg

have checked paypal email address is correct too
what's the meaning of this? :( i have sent it to support, plz check it
my ID: dominicusray

same case here....but i predict the payment to come in 15-30mins time..they usually pay 12AM Wednesday Server Time.Now its 11:45PM Tuesday:)

hi, this is my first time I payout from FS but i haven't received any money in my paypal account (it's already approved)

The yellow checkmark you have means "Approved" and you'll get your funds on Wednesday at the latest. If it's green that means the payment has been sent.

Update: Yay! I got paid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back