FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ trieutan: I see. Yes, an option to be considered. We have other things on schedule such as Upload addon and then a Mac OSX + Debian version to come.

hi, rickyFS

my payment is pending since 1 week... i clicked on transfer to payout but its still pending and pending....

i need payment this Wednesday only so please approve it before payment day...

my FS id : frady210

waiting for reply... i also Pmed u before.

Hi
I noticed todays earnings and total earnings are not syncronized, while my todays earnings go up, total earnings are same as they were few hours earlier.

And also all of my files have download count zero (0), and it's this way since I started uploading again (few days ago)

Does any1 else have have this issues?

@RickyFS : why r u not replying me ??? is there any problem ? i havent yet approved... plz help me...

i m waiting for reply.. i really badly need money this Wednesday only.. so plz help me. i waited 1 week already... :( :((

@bag

I doubt that ricky would be able to help you much. You should just wait till this wednesday, if your payment doesn't get approved, then you should ask ricky about the problem.

@ infernohuman: Your total earnings should go up too along with your today's earning. You tried to Ctrl + F5?

For the 0 download count, techs are on this case of course.

@ bagfull: I don't know what to reply you, because I don't sit and push the buttons of who gets approved and who doesn't. Wait and you will get your money.

Are there stat counter having problems? My stats havent moved since the yesterday while my traffic is almost double the usual.

I am uploading via FTP and while the files successfully upload in FileZilla, they do not appear in the filemanager. They do not even appear in the pending tab.

I am uploading via FTP and while the files successfully upload in FileZilla, they do not appear in the filemanager. They do not even appear in the pending tab.

I have the same problem for the past 2 hours. Please looking into this matter. Thankyou Ricky.

Can't look into anything. You guys work at 5AM? (unfortunately this is happening at very odd hours of the day)

I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is Ching Ming festival, so it is a public holiday.

Quickest fix for this would be in 6 hours approx.

Last edited:
Yes, i am working 05.00 am (and every single hours of day) since my 3.000 files has been deleted :D I need to work hard ^^

Anyway here is a public holiday too, tomorrow. I suppose, i need to contuniue my uploads tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back