FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tut2tut: You see 0; that won't affect your earnings. The only thing it affects is your mental state.

@ 0rsa: I didn't do much there :)

Please count download. I want to tracking more my recent file.

I am getting same earning from ULD as FS. It's unbelievable when the file on FS is more than 3 times ULD's

@ cvrle77: Time to show the world that screenshot ;)

Also for the resellers..I'll have a talk with the other colleagues tomorrow. I have not been clearly informed on that part of the site since I'm not taking care of it. Can get confirmation if it really is possible.

For the screenshot: Someone got a stick too far up their bum (borderline homosexual). Tell the person to brush up their rhetorical skills, *hint* incompetence. I have no further comments whatsoever.

Last edited:
Man, no intention to insult you, those weren't my words...
Oh, man, I am fighting a battle with that idiot...
If he's right, that makes me an idiot...
Are those resellers legit? Seems to me I can't find them on resellers page, also, there's nothing on their page, like resellers ID, or something.

http://reseller.fileserve.com/index.html

As far as I can see here, there's only 2 resellers..., but maybe that's for my country, by IP determined

No need to fight idiots like that. I've stated from the beginning that I wouldn't be taking care of reseller's page ever since it was launched. I've always redirected to them/their questions to reseller.fileserve.com.

Thus, I wouldn't have any knowledge of it. Yes, we're a big company and no, we don't sit in a basement, so yes, we don't all communicate and give group-hugs. Get real.

General question:
Lets say you have a premium account with 2TB of data. Your premium expires. Do you just get blocked from uploading and the files stay?

today i hear about Life time account too. Does it true?

Currently, there is no lifetime officially on fileserve for sure !! (asked ricky :) months ago)

as a general rule never trust third-party sites and/or give any info to them.

if FS make this option in future they will be announce in dashboard or somehow in public !!

@RickyFS

Joined Fileserve last month.

Used Paypal and selected credit card as payment.

Fileserve just automatically renewed me for this month but instead of using my credit card, money was deducted from my checking account.

How do I go into Fileserve and change options so it does not use Paypal and/or Paypal with bank account option?

I do not see any field in Fileserve page to edit those personal options.

In fact if you give me your account name I'll have your payment postponed for 4 weeks. Sounds good?

Excellent a file host which bullies the uploaders. Thats fantastic what else are you doing? Shaving downloads? With your complicated pay out process I can really see you guys scamming uploaders for stupid reasons.

Problems:
1. FTP still doesn't work. You said it be 4 weeks, after 4 weeks you now say 3 more weeks after 3 more weeks you say its ready when its ready. Server problems? Incompetent admins/coders?

2. Your download count doesn't work in the file manager. Some of us watch that count so we know what content is good to upload and what isn't. So yes it makes a difference on our earnings. Why has download count been down? Cause it'll overload the servers according to you. How many file hosts cannot count the downloads its like a grocery store not knowing how many sales they had for each product. I have never heard of a file hosts that didn't have enough servers to count downloads; that is just ridiculous. More server problems?

3. Copying still doesn't work. I always get errors for almost every file sometimes I gotta do it 5-6 to copy and rename. Even more server problems? According to you not all your servers are connected properly.

4. RU freezes. I'm sure alot of people have had this problem where they insert 3-4 files and one of them is stuck. Or the whole batch of files dont get downloaded. This isn't always a problem on the receiving end. I use my ftp and RU using that and the simply fact of the matter is that fileserve doesn't always connect it just forgets.

Overall your incompetence is amazing. No functioning copy, rename or download counts. Nothing in your file manager works. Your servers are not integrated and you OBVIOUSLY do not have enough servers.

So since you guys are so cheap about servers and you apparently like to screw over uploaders for asking questions why should anyone on this board trust you?

Man, you're killing me :D

Best in branch

8cdbb8ca7d.jpg

13.7GB in 1:24!! (mins : secs)

some times the zoom uploader up my files at 50-60mb/s :D (upload a file from 1gb in lees than a minute) but the most time the upload only reach the 1.5mb/s

why can be this?

i can't make tha backup for this file (the upload date is 2011-03-22 19:19) how many time i must wait? i upload this file 44 hours ago....

thanks.

EDIT:
well i upload the file again, but look this speed (sometimes with the zoom the upoload is amazing) if you make the ftp upload faster than this (all the time), you will be the king of the sharing hosts...

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap405.jpg[/slide]

how i was be saying, i get this speed some time with the zoom uploader, but it only happens some time (1 - 3 times in a week)..... and i ask again to ricky ¿why this cant be all the time? :D

PD RICKY: thanks from your last answer.... i hope you can resolve the single stats soon. =)

@Risky

A day has passed, I still can not enter the "My Files" to take my links, my income is declining gradually, I hope you help me fix this problem quickly.

Thank you

i come from other forum

ricky leave the other forum becouse user say and want know when fs can fix the problem...

too much idiot word from ricky...and he go away like a little children...and not like a "support"

now...i think other some day and ricky leave this forum too...

only becouse uploader want to know...

stats??? technical problem or it's a"way" for cheat stats?
filemanager speed?
ftp speed?
etc..etc..

now...it's 4-5 months that there is big problem...noone know and say when this go to resolve

ps. i see a post now...ricky on 03/15 says 6-7 days to fix...eheheheh
i dont think necesary fight with ricky. Maybe ricky isnt the man to solve this questions, maye he dont knows about.

i am sure that a big number of uploaders are very inconform with this isues from fileserve and his delayed fix to those (i am included) but we only have an option: wait.

so, wait with us. sure those problems will be solved in the next few dyas or weeks or monts or years :)

Hi,

Thank you for your response. However, it's not just me who experienced cannot download from any files that store on http://fsdndm.fileserve.com/file/* SERVER

I have do google search and find out that lots of users cannot download from the above server, too. The work around is to add "108.61.0.139 fsdndm.fileserve.com" into file "hosts", however, some user finds it works, but lots of users still experience the problem occurs especially for the international users, for me I live in Thailand country.

I really don't know how to do now because I have lots of files that need to download, but that problem prevent me from downloading them and I and other users still have no way to fix it, so would you please enlighten me and others to make them working, please. I understand that this problem not occur for ALL users, but lots of users DO.

I hope you can help me out, as I find Fileserve are great for storing files and downloading files, this problem that I belive it make Fileserve doesn't look good as it can.

I and other users are looking forward for your help, hope you can help me out so very soon.

Thank you so much fileserve support.

ps.I have attached some files that store on http://fsdndm.fileserve.com/file/* SERVER which I cannot download from as the following links (on pastebin.com)

http://pastebin.com/LBAq3Ahx

Thank you so much fileserve support.

@ njronbo: In Paypal.

@ ciaociao: eheheh.

@ DAB: You're comparing Download with Upload :)

@ corsal: No delay in earnings.

@ kkkzzz: fsdndm is predicted for a fix this week. Half of the issue has already been solved.

Last edited:
Hey RickyFS,

U Told SAT-MON Money Is Transfer To Payout Account. Monday Is Over But Still Pending.

9d954c.png

What U WIll Say About This Issue ?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back