FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new features coming up ? :) Any new update ?

approx. 2 / 2.5 weeks max to finish all tests/tweeks they said :)

we are close :)

new functions include :

- mass rename several files (new)
- no 404 error
- file manager export links (new, csv ??,txt??)
- ftp/fm stability

hope this helps :)

@ SJshah: Today I believe.

@ adrunkenmess: No. It was Choopa, not us.

@ broadcast: Sounds relatively good :)

@ thiru6241: Yes, they will all come sooner rather than later.

@ corsal: Frozen stats isn't part of our updates at all. It may be a bi-product of our updates, but I don't see them frozen at all right now. People earning well.

RickyFS, can you Please? add Alertpay as a payment method,to buy accounts We have no pp here, so when need accounts,can't buy from Fileserve site, you just accept Paypal :|

RickyFS, can you Please? add Alertpay as a payment method,to buy accounts We have no pp here, so when need accounts,can't buy from Fileserve site, you just accept Paypal :|

i agree with him, AP should be accepted as payment method
as PP dont allow Pakistan and India.

FTP/RU is really slow today. My upload times have doubled. Could you guys please make server stability and speed a priority. Filesonic has already recovered nicely from the traffic explosion. IMO as a file host you guys should be worried if people can't upload files to you.

i have a problem with one of my files, it was sent to the dmca folder, lucky for me that i had a backup but then when i found the backup it shows as a 0 byte filesize. why its showing me a file with a wrong filesize?

thanks.

@ zAAz: Use a reseller.

@ incognito: Erm ok, but no traffic explosion affected us. We are still carrying out maintenance. I used remote upload, it worked fine yesterday. We received just as much information today as any other days. No fluctuation.

Hey check this

This is for 1 week pending.
What u can do RickyFS

Hope i will get my money today

dzcyX.png

Now i see u transfered money, and i clicked payout when i will get money ?

@ SJshah: Today I believe.

@ adrunkenmess: No. It was Choopa, not us.

@ broadcast: Sounds relatively good :)

@ thiru6241: Yes, they will all come sooner rather than later.

@ corsal: Frozen stats isn't part of our updates at all. It may be a bi-product of our updates, but I don't see them frozen at all right now. People earning well.

The stats is frozen with me from Mar 4th. See in this picture

[SLIDE]
kI9SZ.jpg

ki9sz.jpg

[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
@ incognito: Erm ok, but no traffic explosion affected us. We are still carrying out maintenance. I used remote upload, it worked fine yesterday. We received just as much information today as any other days. No fluctuation.

RU was working perfectly yesterday it was the first time in a few days. But today it went back to its slow self.

Ricky,

When I upload files via FTP, two same files with different links are created after transferring (possibility is like a couple of files per 100 files). Will this problem be fixed after the maintenance as in the first page?

It's not a big deal, but you might wanna take care of it. Thanks.

Hi Ricky, its been 2 days since I wrote to support team, no reply yet as of now. I would imagine you have the authority to take care of my account? I am guessing the slow response is due to the fact I sent the mail as a non-premium even though I am. if you don't mind answering this, what will happen once the issue is resolved? Will you be able to revert any changes made exactly the way before it was hacked? I couldn't imagine how much damage the hacker had done to my account, sorry but I am really freaking out. If you could just disable the account temporarily in the meantime, that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back