FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, Simmer is right about the file duplication issue. I have mentioned it many a times as well. While uploading via FTP or HTTP, many files get duplicated, but from what I have seen, the duplicate files are always identical in size.

best filehost at the moment (overall of course. most stable, paying uplaoders, download speed and max file size for free users, etc.)! good job people. ;)

megaupload is the closest to you i think... but they pay the uploaders bad i heard. :)

Hello what is problem with my fileserve account ? i upload upto 45gb in fileserve hf,fo,rs. and i earn upto 7$ on other filehosts but on fileserve i not earn only 1 cent what is problem please tell me.
[SLIDE]
c36f4c.png
[/SLIDE]

Ricky, i have a problem with one of my files. Could You tell me if it's temporary problem or file is gone for good? Can i send You PM with link? Thanks.

This has been discussed over and over again. Fileserve wont change the pay rates EVER. I really hope they wont.

Do you want them to pay more and scam you downloads or pay relatively less but count all downloads? I guess the later

Fileserve's reward system is fine as it is, they dont need a revamping of any kind. They just need to sort out their bugs and keep on improving the quality of their service.

Paying the highest doesn't guarantee you a good file hosting.

totally agree and moreover the final sentence is the whole clue which many newbies and young people ignore as they see only the payout system.....

people who complain all the time should leave really.........

FS is a 1st class file-hosting and works professional all the time to keep site up-to-date with a modern interface compared to competition.

Of course there are things to be fixed, of course we have some (small new) requests but service is always and operates in professional way.

There are a lot of scam/fake services out there (specially the ones who promise for very high payout) so be prepared.......

i emailed ur support about the storage problem i upload only HD stuff and 500GB is nothing please kindly make it atleast 5TB.

simmer

if you are a serious UPLOADER upg to premium to have unlimited storage.

Especially hd requires a lot of space....... you can extend from earnings if you take things seriously. Do not expect everything to be free. Moreover you will gain from all other premium benefits.

If you get error on copy you would get error on rename.
If you want to fix this issue yourself, you should delete the file, repack it/change the "signature" of the file, and re-upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back