FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ bouabdellah: We have no intentions of skewing the market and create a black market. With the current system we are in control and we do not have unauthorized resellers selling off premium voucher codes in order to gain that extra margin. I see it as a lose-lose situation.

Our earning system is great, stable and we don't believe in doing random contests - Would that gain us more uploaders? We have consistency and a good track record that allows for free users to get their files fast and efficiently.

@ psp786: Another successful week, eh? ;)

Remote

I finally figured out how to use remote and Hotfiles blocks me can anyone please tell me what does work on remote? Geeeezuzzzzzzz:'(

As ricky mentioned other file hosts make contests and do every other **** becuase they want to gain more memeber or users.FS doens't have to do that since FS laready achieved them.

@ bouabdellah: We have no intentions of skewing the market and create a black market. With the current system we are in control and we do not have unauthorized resellers selling off premium voucher codes in order to gain that extra margin. I see it as a lose-lose situation.

Our earning system is great, stable and we don't believe in doing random contests - Would that gain us more uploaders? We have consistency and a good track record that allows for free users to get their files fast and efficiently.

@ psp786: Another successful week, eh? ;)

Ok ok Ricky , mea culpa. It's my mistake , i love innovation ..... it motivate me to earn more. Maybe i'm an exception. At least with fileserve files which are bigger than 400mb is available for free user

@ Lynchmob: It's always been like that from the beginning.

@ Rock: I'm sure you didn't request payout in time. Next week.

@ allanfernando: Likewise :)

i know many people wonder when fileserve will add just a simple " sort by delete date" instead of sort by upload date on DMCA tab . i really got bored to search which file deleted , which alive . For months we are waiting this Ricky

@RickyFS,

I have found that files that are more than a month ALIVE and then DELETED (DMCA or not) will not show up under the "DMCA tab". So, there is a flaw with the current system.
Many ppl requested for "sorting by delete date". This is for YOUR users convenience.

Please understand the situation.

Thanks very much.

ps: I'm a premium user. So, files should stay forever unless DMCA reported.
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i11/dbd564.png[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back