FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Royal King: Wednesday :)

@ wclub: Try change your password.

@ lawina: Your account is most likely disabled and therefor unaccessible. If you give me your username I'll make sure we wipe all the files as we don't want to be holding your content (not only is it taking up space, but it is illegal too).

@ emre505: No clue. We will look into it.

@ RickyFS

After this message

Your Answer:
@ bluray50: Requesting it getting looked into again.

Actually this isn't fixed yet.

[SLIDE]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1165/msgf1.png[/SLIDE]

Help me with this. Thankz in advance.

@ lawina: Fixed now.

@ bluray50: Don't know why we never got answer on this. Guess it's not high priority.

@ wclub: And your IP isn't changing?

You can simply extend your account through your earnings. Transfer the required amount to payout( say 10$ for 1 month account) and then click on redeem at the top of the page( next to my sites and stats report). The from there create a premium voucher code ( use earnings). After doing that, enter the voucher code under the area called ' extend/upgrade your account' and click submit. You should now be premium

If you are still a free user, simply log off and login again, and you'll be premium this works all the times.

@ wclub: You tried to login with other browsers? You sure it saves the cookie? If it does then you should be all good as long as your IP doesn't change.

@ bluray50: I know it is annoying. Contact Us will be the same. Techs have their priorities. 1 Case is (yours) is at the bottom of their list, unfortunately.

What's wrong with Fileserve these days?
Are they count downloads or not?
According to my stats, Fileserve notice some downloads,but they don't counts all.
Any info please?

@ Velemajstor: We haven't changed anything since we started regarding file manager count and stats report count. It's been like that ever since day 1 and we don't plan on changing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back