FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky, today I found too many failed upload from my sBorg (Canada), only to FS, and also failed remote upload, not at all, but most of :(

And the other problem is, when I open a FS link in my browser, it always redirected to http://www.fileserve.com/index.php at first try, it always force me to do second try to open the proper page of the links (I open it from my PC).

@ lawina: For violating our TOS. Shoot me your username and I'll take out all the links for you.

FYI, bestiality/zoophilia is illegal under a lot of countries, US in particular.

@ wclub & subaru_20: We changed our cookie, so now people cannot share them/hack for them and sell them/abuse our service. There's no expiration on the cookie, but if your IP changes OR someone tries to login via your cookie you will have to relogin again.

@ cilembu: FTP upload is mostly targetted at people uploading from their home connection. If you have servers setup we recommend you use Rapidleech.

After this message

Your Answer:
@ bluray50: Requesting it getting looked into again.

Actually this isn't fixed yet.

[SLIDE]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1165/msgf1.png[/SLIDE]

Help me with this. Thankz in advance.

@ lawina: For violating our TOS. Shoot me your username and I'll take out all the links for you.

FYI, bestiality/zoophilia is illegal under US law.

@ wclub & subaru_20: We changed our cookie, so now people cannot share them/hack for them and sell them/abuse our service. There's no expiration on the cookie, but if your IP changes OR someone tries to login via your cookie you will have to relogin again.

@ cilembu: FTP upload is mostly targetted at people uploading from their home connection. If you have servers setup we recommend you use Rapidleech.

ah ic, thanks heaps mate

Hey Ricky,
I have a question. I am fairly certain it has been asked before but a friend of mine is persistent in saying that it hasn't.
I want to know if it is alright if i download from fileserve using my home connection and my rdp connection (with the same account but not at the same time of course)? My friend is convinced that his account will be banned if he does so..
Thanks.

@ rkze1: Should be fine. As long as you think we won't think that it is a service for a bunch of jokers :)

@ all: Earnings + speed + pendings = OK so far today..no issues.

Thanks Ricky, for the response. Appreciate it. It's not logged me out so far today so seems a lot better.

I know that now Ricky thats it is illegal animal files
but my question was why my links are still working then ? And my account is Deleted
i have servers also and when i have a complain i have to remove the file ore server get down
But with fileserve the links are still working and people can download the files and you can sell premium accounts on it

Also i have report many files true the abuse page on fileserve from other animal files , and there also are still working....

Greetz

couple of other animal files that still are working and i have reported :
File name: B107.part2.rar File size: 116.02 MB
File name: B107.part1.rar File size: 120.00 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back