FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Permafrost: No we don't. What are you using to upload with?

@ Bricky: Depends what you use to upload with and from where.

@ superboy0905: I can easily say our Remote is by far one of the most used and successful ways of transferring your files. It is quick & efficient. Rarely there is trouble with it.

@ cilembu: It is something we will take a look at sooner or later when everything is "on point", we will be upgrading the FTP feature :)

Currently, techs can only do one task at a time and that's the File Manager and whatever comes along with it.

@ RickyFS

@ RickyFS

Please check my account balance, Previously you told me read 2. Amount updates at 12am EST (NY time) daily but see:

23-Dec 11:30pm

24-Dec 02:04am

Earnings from sunday 19 are not being counted.

username: lumihelis

@ bluray50: I've already requested help from techs, but we cannot find the exact cause for why you're the only one we haven't accounted for. I should have an answer for you on Monday or Tuesday.

Hi, actually this isn't fixed.

[SLIDE]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4310/fsstat1.png[/SLIDE]

6.68 (today) + 45.60 (until yesterday)= 52.28 is not equal to 65.04

Thankz in advance.

Will upload code be published, means open source, will there be an api in near future? Using RL, and FiU + web interface sux, not to mention ftp upload

@ cvrle77: Open source? Definitely not. API, possible. I think our upload options for people are quite good. Looking at the massive amounts of data we receive per day, I don't see an issue with it.

@ marynarz: Yes.

Could some one explain how to remote files from BitShare to FileServe? I need to transfer big files (1-2GB) over remote and i´m premium in both Filehosters.

Thanks in advance.

Could some one explain how to remote files from BitShare to FileServe? I need to transfer big files (1-2GB) over remote and i´m premium in both Filehosters.

Thanks in advance.
I also like to know. I'm having the same difficulty. Someone help? :'(

Hello.
Here's some feedback/feature requests from me:

-more detailed stats in "my sites" section - total number of accounts sold is not really informative. Splitting sales into separate days maybe?
-improved sales tracking (both from downloads and sites ) - having a way to check which files i uploaded resulted in premium sale would be great way to improve ones performance - if people focus on files that convert into sales you will get more money with less resources used = you can offer higher payouts to members.
-file manager could use a way to handle larger ammount of files at once - i have over 6k files and moving them 200 at once can be tiring (at least add ability to display bigger number of files in manager at once)
-ability to send uploads to certain folders right after uploading (maybe include this in already mentioned API?)
-top promoters could get some incentives - for example bit higher rates or premium account for free (as long as they keep bringing volume of sales)

Hi there!

I want to ask you if i get banned if i hold 2 accounts, i mean, i dont want to use them to download from each other.

I have my main account and i want to know if i can make another account using my main one referral link to host other different files on the second account.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back