FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ichost: whats the issue?

Ricky please I didnt make any redeem accounts :(:(
+
the redeem period didnt add to my account

I wanted to tranfser the 21$ to my alertpay account :(

I just click transfer to payout area before 3 days

and today I find the redeem

oh I forgot to provide my username : rapidfroz

please Ricky find solution to me

thanks

Ricky plz i want to cancle my payout coz i chnage my payment metod i ned money in alert pay so plz cancle pp payout n send in alert pay my money

1623dxg.jpg

hey Ricky,

I didnt got paid last week, and my payment is pending for over 1 week now, i think i might have just missed the boat last week by a whisker, or is it something else? just making sure if i w'd receive the payment this week.

ss.jpg

Regards

Check again guys..most of you should have been approved by now.

@ ichost: Looks like someone redeemed 2x9.99 for you. Let me inquire with techs how to solve for this.

Please check your computer for virus/keyloggers. Sheez. I believe this isn't the first time you've been hacked/phished/keylogged

@ kofar: Your verification should have reached by now - We had a "delay" in them that was sorted out already. (I tried to verify myself and I did receive the email ~5 hours ago)

Im not in hurry, Im just currious:

1dc596d6.jpg

Why "Transfer to Payout Account" button is unavaible? Or I must have 20.01$ to request Payout?
Again, Im just currious...

RickyFS, is it possible I can still signup for an Alertpay debit card? I wasn't aware it was a beta, and now the link won't let me create one.

@ crkvice: Last time we had such incident it was because the user had 19.99 and the system rounded this figure up, so in reality he didn't have 20 but the system showed he had, but knew he didn't have that so the funds weren't released for transfer :)

@ crkvice: Last time we had such incident it was because the user had 19.99 and the system rounded this figure up, so in reality he didn't have 20 but the system showed he had, but knew he didn't have that so the funds weren't released for transfer :)

All clear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back