FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hotfile pays and when i had problems then they got back at me the same day...

i agree they pay in time and i praise them for that but support? email-ed them in the past like crazy, been through disputes on paypal and Hotfile didnt even reply a single s#!t... i guess you're very lucky then? 8-)

oh not to mention the stupid ranking.

Site is down or what?......It loads very slowly & I can't login........whenever I put my user & pass.............next page doesn't load..................

& I can't download too...

When I tried for 15 times.....I managed to log in but my stats were ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO :(

I'm not able to download on RL too......!

When this problem is gonna be fixed?.........site was working fine 5 hours ago!

Hello RickyFS

I wonder why I can not do with my remote and it is a megaupload account premium. My login is papi&sara is it because of the & between papi and Sara that I can not use it?

Thank you in advance

Best regard
Papillonbleue

P.S. sorry for my bad english and I hope you understand what I mean.

Dear All,In the spirit of Christmas, every Monday till the END OF DECEMBER, we will have a promotion for everyone! We will announce more news soon.

For
today only (6th of December), we will be giving a 6% bonus for everyone. :)

Happy December - and stay tuned for more news.

Greetings,

FileServe

Thanks !.......FS Rocks.........but not loading properly right now !

Dear All,In the spirit of Christmas, every Monday till the END OF DECEMBER, we will have a promotion for everyone! We will announce more news soon.

For
today only (6th of December), we will be giving a 6% bonus for everyone. :)

Happy December - and stay tuned for more news.

Greetings,

FileServe

Thanks !.......FS Rocks.........but not loading properly right now !

WOW!! great news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back