FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Royal King: Walk me through it. What do you see as "Wrong Captcha"? Also are you on a proxy?

@ byte_s: Try IE? You need to set the view file page a little bit lower

@ iGGG_21: We will attempt the same as HF of notifying by email, but we need to do tweaks so things don't mess up for every one.

@ axxo786: They were old anyway. I'm pretty sure now that people are convinced that we pay :D

@ all: We upgraded the Earnings page - Please wait approximately 1-2 hours and don't report back that it looks fcuked for you. We're in the process of updating it for all servers.

cc16b434.jpg

Ricky, is this supposed to be like this for a while? The 0 earnings part?

CloudShadow: You need to get it approved first when you press "Transfer to Payout Account". When it is approved you can redeem or choose to get payout :)

CloudShadow: You need to get it approved first when you press "Transfer to Payout Account". When it is approved you can redeem or choose to get payout :)
That means delay in the payout.

If we press "Transfer to Payout Account" on Sunday morning and if we don't get approved by evening, we won't be able to withdraw the coming Monday, We will have to wait! that's bad!

And the amount will be approved on the usual monday/tuesday right?

That means delay in the payout.

If we press "Transfer to Payout Account" on Sunday morning and if we don't get approved by evening, we won't be able to withdraw the coming Monday, We will have to wait! that's bad!

I'm wondering about the same thing.....
how long does it take for the "transfer to payout account" to be aproved, so that we can, after that, request an actual payout.....??
:|:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back